• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

and why do PC games still scatter their save files EVERYWHERE T_T
this is 2015 right guys?

Yeah. Why do they insist on putting those saved files and other stuff on my SSD or in different folders all around the PC? Why can't Steam games save in a save folder I can designate or that, by default, is in the Steam folder and called save files or something!?

Turfster

Holy fucking shit are you kidding me?
How fucking long is this shit-ass Leon campaign end boss fight?

Also, I now know why Jawmuncher likes this game.

rtcn63

There's actually a sort of pattern to it, and if you know what you're doing (in conjunction with a bit of luck), you can end the fight before the next Steam sale starts.

My first time felt like forever.

Jawmuncher

Also, I now know why Jawmuncher likes this game.

But perhaps it does
latest
Closest I ever got to a DC/RE crossover

I just dont get why all of their Steamgames dont feature that. When I reinstalled Windows I had to play through the storymode of DW8 and DoA5 again. That is a shame for such a big publisher. Even the smallest indie games have cloud saves.

I used a trainer. Wasn't doing it all again after doing it on vita.

Turfster

There's actually a sort of pattern to it, and if you know what you're doing (in conjunction with a bit of luck), you can end the fight before the next Steam sale starts.

My first time felt like forever.

This is such total bullshit.
You did it, after you blew up everything and spent most of your ammo!
Except you didn't. Now do the stupid climbing thing with LMB RMB alternating.
Okay, now you gotta protect Ada! What do you mean, you're out of ammo?
Guess what? MORE CLIMBING YOU LOVE THAT RIGHT.
Oh you thought you were done?
GUESS AGAIN.

I just dont get why all of their Steamgames dont feature that. When I reinstalled Windows I had to play through the storymode of DW8 and DoA5 again. That is a shame for such a big publisher. Even the smallest indie games have cloud saves.

Yeah I just got a new laptop and had to transfer all my stuff. In the process I realized that Game Save Manager missed a couple games. Cloud saves would have been nice.

rtcn63

GUESS AGAIN.

It's the song that never ends.

Jawmuncher

GUESS AGAIN.

Leona Campaign is legit my least favorite, though funny enough I like when he gets to Shanghai. Also I would suggest for the rest to go by chapter. So Jake 1 Chris 1 Jake 2 Chris 2 etc. best way to play if you ask me. You can include Ada actually since so long as you do hers last it won't spoil anything.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Dr.Acula, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition -- MB-361797A2A66FE20B - Taken by electroflame. 73 entrants total.

t1435206188z1.png

dot

Does Turfster complain about every game ever?

Because it sure feels like it.

Leona Campaign is legit my least favorite, though funny enough I like when he gets to Shanghai. Also I would suggest for the rest to go by chapter. So Jake 1 Chris 1 Jake 2 Chris 2 etc. best way to play if you ask me. You can include Ada actually since so long as you do hers last it won't spoil anything.

See, we might have our differences with DmC and DMC but at least we both like RE6.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
GMG is in for a rude awakening when they get to the office on a few hours (game is still for sale on the website)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Only the ones that are dogshit.

Maybe if you had 2 proper hands instead of 1 hand and 1 claw from satan's anus you could actually play videogames and enjoy them

How is the claw anyway?

dot

Is anyone else playing the DOA5 online beta right now? Achievements are active too.

I just got wrecked by some guy named Sgt. JigglyBoner. So laggy. ;-;

Lomax

All this Arkham Knight talk just reminds me that I never put much time into Arkham City and I really should go back to it at some point. That's the best thing about having an endless backlog, no worries about ever getting wrapped up in the new release drama, there's always something better to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom