• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilflare

I enjoyed it as well, and I think the bugs I had with it have been fixed since then. Everyone should grab it at some point, even if the Steam version doesn't have Uematsu and Ito music.

Still a bit sad that you can't break pots with your sword though.
oceanhorn-pots.gif

hmm did AF ever work for you?
I wanna downsample but downsampling doesn't seem to work with Borderless Windowed Fullscreen :/

---
and Umeatsu and Ito music?! you mean the mobile versions have that?

Shadownet

Banned
Sorry for the double post but congratulation Anteater for being the lewdest SOB on GAF. Goddamn, I think this has the most people entered so far. I think you guys.. are all secretly pretty lewd.

I'll post the next giveaway tomorrow when I wake up.

I'll send you the gift and you go be your sexy, lewd self my friend.

Milamber

Sorry for the double post but congratulation Anteater for being the lewdest SOB on GAF. Goddamn, I think this has the most people entered so far. I think you guys.. are all secretly pretty lewd.

Not many people will admit how dirty they truly are here.

Anteater

This is the first one I entered too :lol

looks like the uncensoring patch is easy to install too!

icg99jzqw9xqglnyg5.gif

thanks shadownet!

The Steam overlay doesn't work with Woflenstein '09, which is a pity. While it's definitely dated and I don't ever recall it being a looker the environment art in some sections is pretty strong and still holds up.

The German and Russian accents are all terrible though. It's such a small thing but it's kind of jarring any time someone talks.

I've tried playing through Wolf '09 twice before but stopped shortly after you get the Thule medallion but before the Nazi zombies show up. So halfway through the church level, which is only the second one in the game. Going to stick with it since The New Order is supposed to be a sequel to this. So far the only direct connection is Caroline Becker and the resistance group she leads.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
it's super hot here too :(

I was super hot. then it sprinkled for like a miniute then it cooled down as the sun went away.

Plus, I had twp east coast girls just gushing about the sunset today while driving them home ( I do Lyft).
I was that's why it's the best coast.

Miguel81

morning guys

Good morning, Ningen!

On a different note, I'm not exactly liking this GTA V rating system for the missions. My OCD has kicked in and I've been replaying a few too many for that gold. There's one in particular where
Michael has to rappel down a building
and the time and accuracy are way too much of a pain to get down.

I was super hot. then it sprinkled for like a miniute then it cooled down as the sun went away.

Plus, I had twp east coast girls just gushing about the sunset today while driving them home ( I do Lyft).
I was that's why it's the best coast.

It rained all day here. Been miserable weather so far. Luckily, Canada Day is almost always beautiful.

Miguel81

So, is Wolfenstein TNO good enough of a playthrough just for the story? I picked it up during the sale, but having second thoughts of keeping it. I'm a little burnt out on FPS games.

milena87

So, is Wolfenstein TNO good enough of a playthrough just for the story? I picked it up during the sale, but having second thoughts of keeping it. I'm a little burnt out on FPS games.

It has a good story, yes. I wasn't even expecting that when I bought the game (I just wanted to shoot some nazis in style), but I ended up caring for most of the characters.

It was one of my favourite games last year and I totally recommend it.

Miguel81

It has a good story, yes. I wasn't even expecting that when I bought the game (I just wanted to shoot some nazis in style), but I ended up caring for most of the characters.

It was one of my favourite games last year and I totally recommend it.

Thank you. An decent story always motivates me, even when the gameplay doesn't exactly grab hold.

I'm not a big FPS fan, but I liked this one a lot.

I'll get to experience it in ~2 hours due to the install size. Hopefully it runs ok on my AMD card.

Maniac

Banned
this implies DI does anything right

The melee combat is pretty darn brilliant, especially the analogue swinging mechanic.

Although I do believe this is the only thing it does right... Or well, the gore system is also pretty great. But that's all afaik.

derExperte

Shouldn't have sold most of my CS Operation Bravo cases to fund the summer sale, price suddenly increased by a lot. Is there a site which tracks the drop rates of cases?

I tried to play some Arkham Knight earlier. It looks gorgeous, but damn. The performance is the worst I have seen in games.
I mean Witcher 3 runs so fine and looks great. AK runs like shit..

And it freezes my whole PC...

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Arkham Knight looks phenomenal now that the AO and rain effect on surfaces have been fixed. Played like 3.5 hours in one sitting last night and would have kept going if I didn't have to be a functional adult this morning. I'm glad I waited till the patch hit, but I feel bad for starting Witcher 3 in the mean time and only doing a couple quests in the starting zone. It's just going to have to wait because Batman always wins.

Lain

In Ori an ability you gain allows you to 'wall jump', I find this ability tedious due to how quickly Ori slides down from vertical walls.

If you have the wall jump, you should also have the wall climbing I think (hold RT and Ori won't slide down).

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Speaking of Refunds: I wonder if I should refund Gucamelee Gold when I have Super Turbo Championship edition as well. I haven't played either yet. And while I paid $3.50 for Gold in 2013, I could just get that back and use that $3.50 elsewhere while keeping Super Turbo to play in the future. :/

abracadaver

You're children will shed a tear when they inherit a giant collection of turd bundles.

Bought the Humble Borderlands bundle. Only after activating could I see it was a censored German version. Requested removal of the game from my account at Steam Support. Got a key for BL1 from USA friends.

It's a hassle for sure but fight the power!

Let someone outside of Germany buy you the Humble Bundle. Might also work with VPN while purchasing, dunno.

Do you need a VPN to activate the Borderlands 1 key?

Deques

Speaking of Refunds: I wonder if I should refund Gucamelee Gold when I have Super Turbo Championship edition as well. I haven't played either yet. And while I paid $3.50 for Gold in 2013, I could just get that back and use that $3.50 elsewhere while keeping Super Turbo to play in the future. :/
The super version has some more content while gold has more achievements. Just play the version with more achievements :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom