• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget guys you can still get Arkham Knight on PC at your closest Best Buy!

0FvErso.jpg

No list of the GPU anywhere.

That retail marketing, every time.

"But look at all this RAM!"

Shadownet

Banned
Don't forget guys you can still get Arkham Knight on PC at your closest Best Buy.
Guys. You can't. Its just advertisements from last week before they pulled the game.

I went into work the day after they made the announcement. My buddy and I pulled every copies from the shelves.

So for the Humbe Eye Candy Bundle, if I beat the average with $3.05 when it came out, if I want to unlock the BTA+$1 tier, would I need to increase it to $4.05 or the new higher amount?

Parsnip

hmm did AF ever work for you?
I wanna downsample but downsampling doesn't seem to work with Borderless Windowed Fullscreen :/

---
and Umeatsu and Ito music?! you mean the mobile versions have that?
Dunno about the first part, but yeah, there's some Uematsu and Ito in the mobile game, I'm not sure how many tracks exactly but I'd say it's like 3-6 or so in total.
The Finnish composer (whose name escapes me right now) who did most of the music for the mobile version already did 3 new tracks for the Steam version, but some of them are used in multiple situations so it's hard to say exactly.

Shadownet

Banned
So for the Humbe Eye Candy Bundle, if I beat the average with $3.05 when it came out, if I want to unlock the BTA+$1 tier, would I need to increase it to $4.05 or the new higher amount?
Yes sir.
----
I've been trying to look for a new laptop for school. Trying to find something roughly under $1000, at least 1080p, at least 500GB hard drive, under 15 inch and light would be nice. If I can run some steam games like castle crashers and Starbound on it. That would be nice.

Hektor

The last time i wanted to upgrade from 1$ to the BTA-TIer i had to pay the BTA-Price of the moment i bought the bundle and not the current price.

The cheaper solution was to buy the bundle again rather than upgrading.

shockdude

Yes sir.
----
I've been trying to look for a new laptop for school. Trying to find something roughly under $1000, at least 1080p, at least 500GB hard drive, under 15 inch and light would be nice. If I can run some steam games like castle crashers and Starbound on it. That would be nice.
Try posting in the gaming laptop thread, which also offers help with laptops in general.

Thorgal

In adition to a queston i made few pages back :

Could i just click and drag my entire steam folder ( after uninstalling all my games first to my SSD and it will work fine ?

Would be easier to do then setting up symbolic links every time .

Yes sir.
----

I have a lenovo y50 and it pretty much does all this. I paid about a lil under a grand after taxes and all that. Its pretty good for gaming. It ran the Metro remakes with pretty high settings. It might be a problem running newer games though

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
In adition to a queston i made few pages back :

Could i just click and drag my entire steam folder ( after uninstalling all my games first to my SSD and it will work fine ?

Would be easier to do then setting up symbolic links every time .

You don't need to uninstall.

Just shove the Steam folder with ONLY the game/commmonapp folder AND Steam.exe to your new drive. AFTER CLOSING/EXITING STEAM. Then start Steam.exe on that drive and all future games will install to that drive.

You only need "smbolic links" if you're installing Steam to another drive than the one you want to install games to. And even then it should be as simple as doing the above first, then moving Steam.exe back to the other drive and then installing a new game to the previous/moved-to-drive which then should ask if you want to install to X:/SteamGames.

and then hearing that Shenmue 3 may not even close the story.

This is exactly why I won't fund Shenmue 3. Let others fall on that sword and be disappointed when there is a huge "to be continued" while waiting 10+ years for the next one. I will be the one to say "Yu told you so on reddit..." those years later.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
This is exactly why I won't fund Shenmue 3. Let others fall on that sword and be disappointed when there is a huge "to be continued" while waiting 10+ years for the next one. I will be the one to say "Yu told you so on reddit..." those years later.
I feel like this kind of sentiment is coming from people who aren't fans of Shenmue or don't even know anyone who is a fan.

Thorgal

You don't need to uninstall.

Just shove the Steam folder with ONLY the game/commmonapp folder AND Steam.exe to your new drive. AFTER CLOSING/EXITING STEAM. Then start Steam.exe on that drive and all future games will install to that drive.

You only need "smbolic links" if you're installing Steam to another drive than the one you want to install games to. And even then it should be as simple as doing the above first, then moving Steam.exe back to the other drive and then installing a new game to the previous/moved-to-drive which then should ask if you want to install to X:/SteamGames.

To be clear , you mean only the folder where all the game files are stored and the EXE right ?

Anteater

alright i'm done for the day, the whore ass mini game got harder and harder

i have everyone at 4 hearts except for jessie and whoever

shitzasyb.jpg

game is fun tho, i actually like the mini game and the dialogues are hilarious

Omega

Banned
So, is Wolfenstein TNO good enough of a playthrough just for the story? I picked it up during the sale, but having second thoughts of keeping it. I'm a little burnt out on FPS games.
Story was alright I guess. The gameplay is amazing though, and I generally think SP FPS is pure garbage.

Shouldn't have sold most of my CS Operation Bravo cases to fund the summer sale, price suddenly increased by a lot. Is there a site which tracks the drop rates of cases?

I'm pretty sure Bravo cases don't even drop anymore which is why they're basically the only case that has increased in price, and I don't think there is a site that would show if it does either. I have 1200 hours and haven't seen one drop since the first operation

derExperte

I'm pretty sure Bravo cases don't even drop anymore which is why they're basically the only case that has increased in price, and I don't think there is a site that would show if it does either. I have 1200 hours and haven't seen one drop since the first operation

There was a slow but steady supply and slightly over 1000 on sale at all times but that suddenly dropped, something must have happened.

cyba89

Arkham Knight is the worst Arkham game yet. Oh well, thats what I was expecting anyways.

I think it might be better than City (and Blackgate). My only (really) major gripe are those totally out-of-place tank fights. I don't understand these glowing reviews yet but I have still some hours to go in the main story.

C4rter

Seems like a good enough reason to play Deus Ex once again. Revision Mod
The Revision Project is a complete re-imagining of the world of Deus Ex. We improve the design of many locations, create a complete original soundtrack to accompany the experience, and add new world-building narrative detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom