• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teppic

header.jpg

yooo... Blaze Rush is awesome o_O

We were so worried about the fake rock n roll illegal racer on steam months ago (because it would be rare) when we have a actual legit one right here. Looks great, plays great, great music, the only weird thing so far is the camera because it doesnt focus on you, it always has the 4 cars in view so sometimes youre ahead and you almost cant see the track (it has a nice helping system when turns are coming, and a minimap). Great first impression, huge super off road vibes from it (and Rock n Roll of course). Currently 66% off

1408732990_bwjmi6_308zp.gif
Have an unclaimed key for the game here:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=167542161&postcount=11913

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I've reached the phase of the sale where I'm mostly buying stuff to annoy frost

BruteUA

47000 is official. Was the first room listed in the twitch chat and is listed as room #1 in the twitch stream. You (we) are fine. Though to be honest it kind of slow atm as the first room

Good luck, he repeated many times that 47000 was a mistake.

nightmare-slain

Gold Member
hope there are some good games put up for sale. haven't bought anything for a while now...

there's no even anything i want to go on sale. just...need to buy something!

Shadownet

Banned
Hey does anyone want to split a Rising Storm 4 Pack? It's $3.75 per person.

I was in 47000. Suddenly page reloaded and I was at mini-game starting screen. Not having a game, no level.
Entered another one :/
Umm Fresh, from what I'm seeing your room is still alive. It must have been a glitch. I've seen this before. If you had just stay put and not click Start New Game and just refresh the page. You would have been fine.

BasilZero

I'm happy I got the summer badge but now I'm about to get the whole collection of cards again LOL.

I was so desperately trading for cards thinking I would miss but now...:(!

Deitus

No Dark Souls. Looks like Dark Souls 3 will be out by the time it gets down to good enough prices to justify double dipping.

I was in 47000. Suddenly page reloaded and I was at mini-game starting screen. Not having a game, no level.
Entered another one :/
Weird. Didn't know that could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom