• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
This shady thing where you give a deep discount on episode 1 of an episodic game and then a crap discount on the rest is pretty shady.

nightmare-slain

Gold Member
how is project cars on AMD cards? really wanted to buy it but held off because it apparently runs better on nvidia? i have a 290 and would hope to play at 1080p 60fps.

£24 seems like a good price. might pick it up since there is nothing else worth buying.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Rogue went from 30% to 35%

yo Freedom are you ok?

Turfster

Daily
  • Assassin's Creed Franchise 0-75% off
  • Resident Evil Franchise 0-75% off
  • Mortal Kombat X 25% off
  • Stanley Parable 75% off
  • Kerbal Space Program 25% off
  • Saints Row Franchise 50-80% off
  • Goat Simulator 75% off
  • Primal 75% off
  • Dragonball XenoVerse 50% off
  • Age of Empires II HD 85% off
  • Fallout Franchise 0-75% off
  • Killing Floor 2 20% off
  • Europa Universalis Franchise 50-80% off
  • Stranded Deep 34% off
  • Tropico Franchise 66-75% off
12 hour deals
  • Ride 50% off
  • Max Payne Franchise 70-75% off
  • Starpoint Gemini 2 66% off
  • Men of War 2 Assault Squad 80% off
  • Grim Dawn 50% off
  • Trails in the Sky 50% off
  • Among the Sleep 75% off
  • Titan Quest 80% off
  • One Finger Death Punch 75% off
  • Space Hulk Ascension 66% off
  • Just Cause Franchise 10-80% off
  • Serious Sam Franchise 90% off
  • Ultimate General Gettysburg 75% off
  • Nekopara 33% off
  • Project Cars 40% off
Unlocked
  • EYE 75% off
  • Talisman 90% off
  • Clickteam Fusion 80% off
  • Music MakerUnepic 80% off (Here we go again)
  • Amazing Spiderman 2 76% off
  • 100% Orange Juice 75% off
  • TerraTech 50% off
  • Space Colony 25% off
  • Windward 35% off

Chariot

no nekopara i don't want you

stop looking me like that
tumblr_neszbhfxF31sl76igo1_500.gif

Rogue went from 30% to 35%

yo Freedom are you ok?

::shrugs:: I didn't buy it when it was $12.50 I sure as shit not paying the steam tax for it today.

With Saints Row, Resident Evil, Asscreed, and Fallout franchises on sale today that means we have to get Dark Souls franchise sale tomorrow right? RIGHT?!?!

Tomorrow is the last day for new sales until the encore on sunday no?

mrgone

::shrugs:: I didn't buy it when it was $12.50 I sure as shit not paying the steam tax for it today.

With Saints Row, Resident Evil, Asscreed, and Fallout franchises on sale today that means we have to get Dark Souls franchise sale tomorrow right? RIGHT?!?!

Tomorrow is the last day for new sales until the encore on sunday no?

I thought it was too, but it doesn't look like the Monster Game's unlocking anything today. It might be a glitch, or probably means that tomorrow's the recap day.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Space Hulk Ascension is 81% off, is it just a updated version of the other one that was supposed to be bad?

the reviews (on steam) seem good

Deitus

Disappointing end to the sale (assuming the Encore sales start tomorrow). I'll probably pick up Stanley Parable though.

Shantom

Trails Yay.

I'm picking up Ultimate General and The Stanley Parable I think. 100% OJ DLC tempts me, but I haven't played it for a while.

Nekopara is only cute until you realize the horribly animated and crappy looking sex scenes they removed from the Steam version exist.
Be happy the people that bought that have been spared from that.
Saw a friend stream Nekopara it seems alright but, I got no interest in that VN in particular, it is cute though.
Hmm, I have Trails in the Sky on the PSP, I don't know if I should double dip
I do as well and I already beat it. I have no interest in buying the same games multiple times.

If you don't already have it though get it. It's good.
Of course you should.
Dunno why, it's not going to make The Second Chapter come out any faster.

ExoSoul

Banned
Wow, JShackle's and Winter's room came out of nowhere and overtook everything except 5ENinja's room

Also: It seems Saints being at 75% is a misake so if you want them get them now.

Rhaknar

either Dark Souls is on the flash sales in 12 hours, or tomorow is not a encore day. Theres no fucking way the sale wont have a Dark Souls deal

either Dark Souls is on the flash sales in 12 hours, or tomorow is not a encore day. Theres no fucking way the sale wont have a Dark Souls deal

I dont know. There are no new milestones as far as I can see so it doesnt look like there will be new sales. Maybe flash sales?

Rhaknar

I dont know. There are no new milestones as far as I can see so it doesnt look like there will be new sales. Maybe flash sales?

oh youre right no milestones.

welp, that last set of flash deals is your last hope. well, whoever needs dark souls that is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom