• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Black Flag (and freedom cry stand alone) were 75% like a month ago.

is there any other way of seeing this than "hey guys, Black Flag was the last Ass Creed people liked, how about you dont discount it so much this time because they sure wont buy the newer ones"

Pretty sure that's a price mistake.

PIty there was no price mistake on Revelaitons 2

says 66% on the main page, then 81% on the game page. Frost assumes its 25% loyalty bonus from owning the first one

Vuze

Let's see if the final flash sale will offer something I want, finally picked up Stanley Parable today. AssCreed Unity is too expensive still...
Only 2 games away from 500! (One being Bad Rats already sitting in my inventory for over a year ;P)

Shantom

I don't know why people are shocked Dark Souls isn't getting a daily deal. It didn't get one in the Winter Sale either, IIRC, but was more than 60% off for the whole sale. Namco seem to be content to just give SotFS a decent discount (50% off on something that's two months old is hardly shabby) and let it sell throughout the sale. It's pretty shitty of them to not have the same deal on the upgrade though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gat Out of Hell is 50% now

still too much...and I love Saints 3/4 :(

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Oh shit, Serious Sam has a pretty heavy discount.

If only it were 20% more then you'd have what the games are actually worth.

Rhaknar

isnt stranded deep another Ark situation, wasnt it already 34% off? I could sware it was

You guys said it's encore today!

Anyway nothing much here... but what about Unepic?

nobody said that. most said saturday and sunday

edit: oh lol, this is probably old but that "unlock all krypt items" thing is on Steam now also. only 19.99 guys!

Well my purchases for this sale have been WolfTOB, Korra, and Trails. If Grow Home goes back on sale for its better discount with the encores I may pick that up to round everything out.

zkylon

zkylewd
shut up, only fox girl worth a damn is in league of legends :mad:

Gat Out of Hell is 50% now

still too much...and I love Saints 3/4 :(

it's not that great, i guess if u liked 4 enough that you felt like you need an abridged version of it maybe, but if not it's just more of the same and it doesn't even have enough cutscenes to justify itself

it's not bad or anything, just redundant

To anyone that's buying a 6-pack for Killing Floor 2, I'll pitch in for a copy.

Nice discount on some TitS. People buy this NAO. Other than that, nothing for me. EDIT: Fuck you, CAPCPOM. 25% off Untold Stories DLC??

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Only one game for me this sale, which was bought with card money...

Being broke has it's perks, at least my backlog has been stabilized

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
1 million levels down, 99 to go. If nothing else I'll have the 1m badge. :)

Okay.
If you buy Episode 1 of RE:R2 first, then the complete season it will be 2,99$ for episode one and 11,74$ for all the other ones, so you save like about 2$.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
For $60 (the price of Assassin's Creed Syndicate), you could buy:
AC1
AC2
AC:B
AC:R
AC3
AC:L HD
AC4
AC FC

and have $10 left over.

That's a lot of AC.

Buraindo

New Vegas dlc more if you buy it seperately as opposed to the ultimate edition

Bethesda pls

Yeah and my interest in playing them decreases with every sale.

Still nothing for me, I missed that Chivalry deal so I'm hoping for that to pop up during encore day.

Turfster

The Bandai Namco Store has Dark Souls II CE 40$, buy DSII Scholar and get DS1 for 1$ (lol)

The GOG sales finale is on, all 700 deals are back for 48 hours.

Getgames 75-80% off Worms and 75% off SEGA games weekend

Sch1sm

New Vegas dlc more if you buy it seperately as opposed to the ultimate edition

Bethesda pls

Same case for Fallout 3. I don't even remember purchasing Fallout 3 on here to start, but it's 13.xx for the packs, or 7.xx for the GOTY. Oh well. They don't want my money.

IlZhGHB.jpg

Bethesda gonna Bethesda.

Lain

Dragonball is calling me despite the price being still higher than I'd like.

I wonder if the discount discrepancy for the Fallout Classic Collection will get fixed.

Khronico

Am I crazy for wanting to buy the Amazing Spider-man franchise pack? I mean $20 is a really good deal.

I'm tempted by ASM2 just for the SM2-esque web swinging. It doesn't even look that good but man is that mechanic awesome.

Same case for Fallout 3. I don't even remember purchasing Fallout 3 on here to start, but it's 13.xx for the packs, or 7.xx for the GOTY. Oh well. They don't want my money.

I'm hopeless so I'll probably just get NV ultimate edition so I can play the DLC. I spent untold hours with the base game and want to experience it all over again w/DLC and all gussied up on my new PC.

Kiru

You should have bought it on Gamesplanet some time ago. Was 3.38€ there. Same goes for NV, both were in their "Spring sale" back in april.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom