• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
In other news, I have now got 61 identical receipts for my Humble Bundle yesterday from Paypal. Wonder if I'll get any more.

50.png

Double

In other news, I have now got 61 identical receipts for my Humble Bundle yesterday from Paypal. Wonder if I'll get any more.
I have gotten quite some (10+) too this night btw, but mimicking a steam purchase of me and all in the span of 3 minutes (mostly exact same minute tho).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
header.jpg

yooo... Blaze Rush is awesome o_O

We were so worried about the fake rock n roll illegal racer on steam months ago (because it would be rare) when we have a actual legit one right here. Looks great, plays great, great music, the only weird thing so far is the camera because it doesnt focus on you, it always has the 4 cars in view so sometimes youre ahead and you almost cant see the track (it has a nice helping system when turns are coming, and a minimap). Great first impression, huge super off road vibes from it (and Rock n Roll of course). Currently 66% off

1408732990_bwjmi6_308zp.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm in 47030 today - I can almost taste that wormhole badge

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
The new idling times are ridiculous. I hope it's just a stopgap solution and they're working on something better. I'm glad I don't have a huge idling backlog

I'm really glad that I managed to idle the majority of the games in my idling backlog that had cards worth more than $.05. These new times will artificially increase time spent in shorter games, as you'll have to idle just to get the cards even if you actually play the game.

Haunted

header.jpg

We were so worried about the fake rock n roll illegal racer on steam months ago (because it would be rare) when we have a actual legit one right here. Looks great, plays great, great music, the only weird thing so far is the camera because it doesnt focus on you, it always has the 4 cars in view so sometimes youre ahead and you almost cant see the track (it has a nice helping system when turns are coming, and a minimap). Great first impression, huge super off road vibes from it (and Rock n Roll of course). Currently 66% off

Preach it, the game is legitimately great.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I have gotten quite some (10+) too this night btw, but mimicking a steam purchase of me and all in the span of 3 minutes (mostly exact same minute tho).

Thanks, this actually is very useful information because it was probably a Paypal-wide problem, not just something that happened to me. I got mine in batches of 15-20 every few hours, every email in each batch sent at the same time.

Lain

header.jpg

Looks like I already own it, I'll try to give it a spin later.

derExperte

I love how almost nobody cared up until today and suddenly everyone's all about dat last badge.

Looks like I already own it, I'll try to give it a spin later.

Good game but too random for my taste, you can't do anything about the others shooting you.

I joined 47039 but that stopped moving at any sort of speed around 120k. Then I switched into 47100. Good thing today's script buys all the stuff for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom