• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneMonkey

Neo Member
._.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (InsaneMonkey, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Origin) -- MB-A45685DAF9A2ED39 - Taken by Pafnucy. 1 entrants total.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising -- MB-CD3C2A61361D3F97 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-5E91217AD12E6E34 - Taken by Mixed2k. 3 entrants total.
Gun Monkeys -- MB-5976E85416543AF9
Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-CD2F16C0DB278500 - Taken by SilentRacoon. 3 entrants total.

t1434823153z1.png

Double

If it is encore day, then The Vanishing of Ethan Carter will be 66%?
Only if it gets "chosen" for encore. Encore is like normal dailies, except they all already were dailies this sale. Also it's normally a bigger selection of these deals then on your normal deal day.

Sale had a few really good deals for me, but not many.

I think today I'll probably buy Fract OSC unless you guys say it's bad, Starwhal, and Hexcells.

zkylon

zkylewd
But did you play "cover is for pussies" vanguard?
yes

i did it in me3 too

me games get progressively better at shooting, just never actually good

i'd never play a mass effect game for its shooting, it's mildly entertaining but if it wasn't for the universe and characters i'd be like yaawnnnn

zkylon

zkylewd
I can't see any DLC on Mass Effect 1+2 pages. Do the versions there contain all of them already?

steam is going all marauder shields on the arrival

gotta protect you from the awful shit

According to the statistics ME2 collected, 65% of the players chose to play as Soldier.
most ppl don't even finish the game or do any sidequests or whatever. i bet a shit ton of people had sex with ashley

UGH

Broken Age didn't sell much either after the release of act 2. Wouldn't surprise anyone if they have to downscale soon, I hope their Adult Swim-cooperation gets them some dosh.

It didn't, but it's still the fifth most sold adventure game on Steam if you count Telltales games separately. Of the similiar P&C adventure games, it's beaten only by Machinarium, Deponia 1 and the two Monkey Islands.

There just doesn't seem to be that much of an interest in the genre even on Steam.

Steamspy has Dreamfall: Chapters at 60k sold, The Talos Principle at $193k, The Blackwell Epiphany at 18k and The Book of Unwritten Tales at 16k. Compared to them, Broken Age has almost 270k copies sold.

zkylon

zkylewd
My eyes just vomited seeing that combination of text color.

you didn't like the adult movie font?

It didn't, but it's still the fifth most sold adventure game on Steam if you count Telltales games separately. Of the similiar P&C adventure games, it's beaten only by Machinarium, Deponia 1 and the two Monkey Islands.

There just doesn't seem to be that much of an interest in the genre even on Steam.

Steamspy has Dreamfall: Chapters at 60k sold, The Talos Principle at $193k, The Blackwell Epiphany at 18k and The Book of Unwritten Tales at 16k. Compared to them, Broken Age has almost 270k copies sold.
i wouldn't go for the "genre" conclusion considering how well some other games sell

broken age is 25 usd which is pretty expensive for the genre nowadays and it's not an acclaimed game either

like, i enjoyed the game, but it definitely had big issues you can't overlook

iosefe

I played vanguard in ME1. Paragon, romanced Ashley. Now I'm. Sentinel in ME2. So far I've been loyal to Ashley, but we'll see if that stays true after I've done Tali's loyalty mission

zkylon

zkylewd
so the only new dmc4 stuff is the new playable characters? i guess that's cool but i'd rather wait for a big sale for it since i already played this game

I played vanguard in ME1. Paragon, romanced Ashley. Now I'm. Sentinel in ME2. So far I've been loyal to Ashley, but we'll see if that stays true after I've done Tali's loyalty mission

gross

fucking gross

I've never romanced her in any of my playthrough, I don't like space racist.

The only reason that I
let her live
is because she's still better than Kaibland.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think my shep slept with thane and no one else. the characters in me1 were super boring, and garrus is more like a childhood friend, you don't sleep with your childhood friend.

i really enjoyed how i played me2 onwards kind of lazily and like half my crew died or killed themselves. it was pretty funny

specially certain alien person, i really enjoyed watching her die

iosefe

so the only new dmc4 stuff is the new playable characters? i guess that's cool but i'd rather wait for a big sale for it since i already played this game

gross

fucking gross

I've never romanced her in any of my playthrough, I don't like space racist.

The only reason that I
let her live
is because she's still better than Kaibland.
But guys...emergent story telling

My Shepard will grow as a person and decide that an Alien woman is sublime

Backlogger

This is the room I used the last couple days to reach 100 mil: http://www.twitch.tv/ulletical

The Ye Ole Worm Hole group did seem better organized, but 3-5 of the reddit rooms reached 100 mil yesterday so maybe check them both out.

If your'e highest level is pretty high you can probably be picky about where you end up.

I will try to jump in a room at some point to help out if I can. I still have my scripts installed.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
header.jpg

Basket Belle was...cute. And interesting. Was just going to do the usual 10-20 mins for my speed gaming thing but ended up finishing it since it hooked me (its very short anyway, like...1 hour if that). Cool little game, the art is really striking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom