• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

horror comedy... what?
"Oooh, the villagers are posseeeeessed! And look, now they transform and suddenly,
their head is on a wobbly stalk and whips around like a blade!
"
The monsters are so silly looking that there's 0 tension, is what I'm saying.

Man, people are dumbspamming wormhole in my game.

derExperte

Grim Dawn..... nah, it's become a habit to not buy it sale after sale. Maybe one day when it's finished.

Man, people are dumbspamming wormhole in my game.

As they should under 100k.

As far as I remember you use Opera, just block the avatar.

FF, couldn't deal with old Opera anymore and the new still isn't where I want it to be. But yes, I could but I think it's time to officially start the anti-CA fight.

dot

when I was much younger - RE1 or 2 (I didn't play it... caught a glimpse of my cousin playing) that bothered me like hell... T_T especially the door opening transitions.

if it's like L4D, Devil May Cry, Walking Dead kinda zombies and stuff... it's not too bad

RE6 is totally okay right?

The newer RE games aren't really that scary so you should be fine with RE6.

Having said that Leon's campaign still kinda spooked me a few times lol.

wilflare

The newer RE games aren't really that scary so you should be fine with RE6.

Having said that Leon's campaign still kinda spooked me a few times lol.

I'm still deciding between RE6 and RE6 Complete... lol
the completionist in me wants the complete... and I've heard great stuff from you guys lol

Shantom

I'm still deciding between RE6 and RE6 Complete... lol
the completionist in me wants the complete... and I've heard great stuff from you guys lol

RE6 is great, but don't bother getting the complete pack, it's pretty much all multiplayer stuff and you'll struggle to find games.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Can someone remind me. I am in a room (100k and climbing) do I have to leave the window open and be clicking or can I go do other stuff since I am in that room?

Sch1sm

Can someone remind me. I am in a room (100k and climbing) do I have to leave the window open and be clicking or can I go do other stuff since I am in that room?

If you're running scripts you can just leave that tab chilling there forever if you really want to. Requires no maintenance on your part.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Labyrinthine Dreams -- MB-4CF5FFC18F013EFC - Taken by GaussTek
Proxy Blade Zero -- MB-DF33BC17CCCA7374 - Taken by dot

One million away from getting the wormhole, what is this life ;-;

Is there a good room to join?

Edit: Saw link above

Edit 2: But they aren't posting anything?

L.O.R.D

that strange
i am only using Ye Olde and its automatically upgrade my stuff
and its only upgrade the water element

level 300000 now

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
that strange
i am only using Ye Olde and its automatically upgrade my stuff
and its only upgrade the water element

level 300000 now

Ye Olde stacks different users with one element and intelligently shifts them around for best damage dispersal. There's quite a lot the scripts do to optimize pathing!

Deitus

I bought the Serious Sam Complete Pack. Do I need to buy the Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition?

It says I don't have that one..

Looks like no. Gold Edition comes with HD First and Second Encounter as well as Classic First and Second Encounter. All of those are included in the complete pack.

I just noticed...

Why is Valve putting undeveloped games in their sale on the front page. From what I read is that "The Hunter Primal" seemed to be an early access game, that was abandoned by the dev...

Shadownet

Banned
Looks like no. Gold Edition comes with HD First and Second Encounter as well as Classic First and Second Encounter. All of those are included in the complete pack.

Ah thanks. Look like it's just a different sub? So the only real benefit would be a +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom