• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
My birthday is not for a short while. But I can't wait till then to give back something to you guys so here it is.

I'm doing 23 giveaways. There are only 5 rules.
1. Please only enter for games you don't have.
2. Once you win something, you are no longer eligible to win any other giveaways. So think about and make sure that it is the game you want. Maybe the next one might be better.
3. I reserve the right to take off any name that was entered if I find out you're a lurker or whatever.
4. Each giveaway will most likely be either 24 hours or until people stop entering. Whatever happen first. I will give a warning post before I close up the giveaway.
5. Don't wish me Happy Birthday yet. If you do, I will send ninjas and spiders after you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please quote to reveal the link, input your name and good luck!

Giveaway #15: Magicite
header.jpg

Copons

I'm having this crazy feeling I'm forgetting to buy something I'd be really into, but I can't point my finger on anything.
Maybe it's because it's my first sale with a salary since who knows when now, but I still have the mindset of an uneployed hunting for <2.99€ games.

Also, I'm totally sold but not sold on The Long Dark, goddamit. I've spent all the sale thinking to buy it during the encore and now I'm here stalling and at the same time I fear I didn't stack enough games to get me through the next months until Autumn sales.

Probably I'm just fucking old and meteoropathic since Rome suddenly became a monsoon area of some sort.

Jazz573

Hey, I'm looking to buy a few VNs on sale. I'm using VNDB to figure out which ones are good, however I was wondering whether the regular average or the bayesian average is the better indicator to go by.

Chariot

Hey, I'm looking to buy a few VNs on sale. I'm using VNDB to figure out which ones are good, however I was wondering whether the regular average or the bayesian average is the better indicator to go by.
Get If My Heard Had Wings, Cherry Tree Hight Comedy Club, Hatoful Boyfriend, Higurashi and Planetarian. And maybe Grisaia, although I don't know about the price.

Jazz573

Get If My Heard Had Wings, Cherry Tree Hight Comedy Club, Hatoful Boyfriend, Higurashi and Planetarian. And maybe Grisaia, although I don't know about the price.

Yeah, I wasn't asking for advice though. I've got all of those anyways, and I'm not getting Grisaia, because I'm waiting for the 18+ version and the all-ages physical that I'm getting for backing the Kickstarter. I just wanted to know whether an average rating or a Bayesian rating is more trustworthy, since VNDB lists both.

Tizoc

Reposting for the new page.
PLEASE PM ME IF A KEY DOESN'T WORK

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-as-King-Conan.jpg

Crom sees your plight at these times of depressing encores, and bids you enter for a chance at joy and to one day learn the riddle of steel.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 22 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

STRIDER -- MB-9DD086D1BEBB34C6 - Taken by Mr.McFist. 103 entrants total.
One of my 2014 GotY contenders
Metal Slug 3 -- MB-23E7EF02845C3FE6 - Taken by Reikon. 29 entrants total.
Skullgirls -- MB-A1F473EF7BE5608D - Taken by NoRN. 38 entrants total.
Schrodingers Cat And The Raiders Of The Lost Quark -- MB-7EE1D815AADA3BF1 - Taken by kami_sama. 2 entrants total.
Boxeswithguns -- MB-45DAB8A508D78DED
MouseCraft -- MB-8717452210675155 - Taken by Catshade. 4 entrants total.

Adventures of Pip -- MB-805A2E8C2208282A - Taken by Undead Bokun. 63 entrants total.
One of my 2015 GotY contenders
Ikaruga -- MB-81D009370E6BAD1E - Taken by Red Blaster. 102 entrants total.
GO! GO! NIPPON! ~MY FIRST TRIP TO JAPAN~ -- MB-20A22F46106E5194 - Taken by Yomidi. 8 entrants total.
Killer is Dead -- MB-7F2AC120B9B48D23 - Taken by famfrit. 70 entrants total.
Freedom Planet -- MB-8DA57F6B57C528D2 - Taken by Natty1. 43 entrants total.
One of my 2014 GotY contenders
Gunhound EX -- MB-F5E9F6014D299F14 - Taken by pantsattack. 22 entrants total.
It's like Metal Slug only with mechas but just as awesome
Metal Slug X -- MB-6F637B7D62847988 - Taken by Freezard. 29 entrants total.
Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender -- MB-DA0472684E899092 - Taken by jimboton. 4 entrants total.
One Finger Death Punch -- MB-B142851EC6200E1F - Taken by Envelope. 17 entrants total.
D4: Dark Dreams Dont Die -- MB-4C81D9C87F823370 - Taken by Insured. 213 entrants total.
Miner Warfare -- MB-79AAD02CABA0BD47 - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.
Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim -- MB-19F487051F3FF91B - Taken by TheLight. 132 entrants total.
Torchlight II -- MB-6BFFF561E6FCC98D - Taken by The Reloader. 25 entrants total.
Silent Age -- MB-B00DA655F1CFBC0B - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 24 entrants total.
Simple but nice PnC game
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes -- MB-272BFD312DB8D83D - Taken by user237. 18 entrants total.
Great match3 and RPG hybrid, no need for uplay too!
PGP3OVL.png
STALKER Clear Sky GOG key -- MB-D0816D8C632B8EF7 - Taken by DSix. 5 entrants total.
Nicole -- MB-3573D6C01C1584E9 - Taken by gaiadyne. 5 entrants total.

t1434912073z1.png

Good night GAF <3

Zafir

Bah no one on my friends list joining the good rooms today so I can't get in. (Yay no console commands on mobile)

Feeling all the more salty over yesterday's 98mil now. Dx

Zafir

YOW Room 6 will open up soon enough since their top room is at 60 mil now. Keep a lookout here.
Yeah but i wouldn't be able to join it easily since I've got no way to get into chromes console on my mobile. Unless they found another way to join rooms directly?

Unfortunate that me being away fell on a steam sale with such an awkward 'event'. :p

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure if it was already posted in here, but new information about Age of Empire II's expansion pack was released.

L5YmfOb.jpg

Age of Empires II already received it's second expansion called "The Forgotten" back in late 2013 by SkyBox Labs and the Forgotten Empires team. Now the game is getting it's third Expansion called "The African Kingdoms" which will be coming out later this year. The expansion has been confirmed to include the Berbers and the Malians so far.

Kayant

In case you missed this -
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1061204.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

E3 2015 Digital Ticket -- MB-AA32D2DFA2F92034 - Taken by rickyson1
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition -- MB-498812EA5B280C35 - Taken by ExoSoul
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-93A90070B4D73697 - Taken by Deitus
Humble Indie Bundle: All-Stars -- MB-22DE73C96F90A0FA - Taken by niccoolnic
Transistor -- MB-6822AE9195E2F943 - Taken by Pakkidis. 81 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine -- MB-68001475EDC5CA84 - Taken by Honey Bunny
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons #2 -- MB-08C6C9C81F36CB52 - Taken by Red Hood
Skullgirls -- MB-D3F359451A7E2E7C - Taken by The_Super_Inframan
t1cxE6r.gif
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance -- MB-6237CFF88EC9923F - Taken by impliedsignificance
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut -- MB-3437244F36559C69 - Taken by Kiru
Dishonored -- MB-91C0F8A8F6415CF1 - Taken by wild_fire987
PGP3OVL.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Shadow Warrior(GOG) -- MB-A684A9AAF04571F3 - Taken by Kandrick
t1cxE6r.gif
Shadow Warrior -- MB-24515C2F2F85CCB6 - Taken by Sch1sm

t1434912014z1.png

Oh boy. Didn't he already get a lot of shit for this and then remove things from the script?

Yeah, it's probably nothing and apparently YOWH's autoupdater script can be used maliciously too, they just want there to be 100% safe alternatives for those who want that. (like for example YOWH's no autoupdate script)
Not sure if they fixed that or not.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Oh, hey, JaseC: What was that method of making Steam output a different title/appID than the one you were currently playing/using?

Jawmuncher

I'm just glad none of the DMC fans in here act like they've had the roughest of times with all the DMC games released and the numerous cameos the series Get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom