• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i do apprecaite the lack of 6 hour deals

that thing was annoying

cant join a game, cant go to any store pages

im gonna just watch some league of legends lol

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
FiK6XwF.jpg

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
is it me or did wreckfest increase in price? didn't it used to be $20?

yea thats what I'm asking. cause I remember wanting the game before and I could've sworn the base price was $20 but i don't want to be a dick and say fuck those people without confirming my doubt

ooh okay, yea thats what i thought. okay, fuck them, they ain't getting shit from me. they might bullshit someone else but they won't be bullshitting me

I checked some of the historic price aggregaters (that are still up at least) and it appears the base price has always been $30.00, but it has gone on sale frequently. The most recent sale occurred on 03/24/2015, where it was $20.00

Phawx

"Increasing the level of your Summer Sale badge by crafting Summer Sale trading cards will grant you additional abilities and rewards in the Monster Game."

I see

Naruto was a price glitch, fuck, I wasn't even interested but that price was super low and it piqued my interest. Price went back up though. Anyone with a succesful glitch snipe?

Sch1sm

Steam so broken the actual client is telling me to log in in store pages. I'll just have a look later, I guess. Thanks for the quick update on prices, Turf.
See, we recognize you sometimes.

Khronico

Wow, Age of Decadence bumped it's price from 24.99 to 29.99 right before the sale and it's 25% off right now, meaning you get a whole $1.50 off the original price. That's kinda scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom