• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
And now I'm signed out and can't login.

Valve gonna Valve I guess.

ViviOggi

Can't add to cart
cBj1LTf.png

haveheart

Banned
So the GTA V deal is relly bad, isn't it?

For me it's 58 € + 4 € ingame cash card + San Andres which is 2.50 € right now.

I can get a key from trusted resellers for 42 €...

Or did I miss something with these GTA deals?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I think you actually kinda have to give Rockstar a little credit on this one.

I've never seen something so inventively shitty. It's like the digital version of a spite house.

Lain

I woke up just to see the client act like I'm not logged in and the webpage not letting me log in. What a crap show.

there basically is no deal for gta 5, there was a pricing error at the beginning for $30 but no one could buy it(at least here) cause it said you can't just be the lone shark thing by itself

Copons

Ah dat (meta?) game that I cannot join.

Scrolling down its page, there's a purple "Today's Milestones (Day 1)" banner with a remaining time that seems to increase everytime I refresh. Nice!

Jawmuncher

I admit im laughing at the people who actually thought GTA V would have any kind of significant discount

What ware you talking about of course it was gonna be 5 bucks by summer sale and a dollar by winter /s

A lot of GAF has let the sales get to their head a bit too muchz

haveheart

Banned

I think you actually kinda have to give Rockstar a little credit on this one.

I've never seen something so inventively shitty. It's like the digital version of a spite house.

I think this answers my question...

Getting logged out, can't see whether friends have game on WL, minigame not starting.

Yep, it's the first hours of a Steam Sale.

Gonna come back later. From the frontpage deals, nothing interesting for me.

I admit im laughing at the people who actually thought GTA V would have any kind of significant discount

i wasn't expecting much but at the very least i was expecting the game to be $50, but nope. $60 still. oh well, i already beat the game on ps3, not like i had any intentions of buying it(i do admit i was going to try and take advantage of that $30 pricing error but couldn't get it to work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom