• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hZ47lZ8.jpg

[SCREAMS EXTERNALLY]

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Navigating the store seems to work fine now, but I still have to wait aeons for cart updates.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Enhanced Steam has been updated to version 7.5.2. This is a small out-of-cycle release that includes the following changes:
  • Added a "Get Help" button to store pages that links to that game's personal support portal
  • Updated highlighting for the summer sale home page
This update is available for Google Chrome and should update itself automatically within the next 60 minutes.

I'm aware of server issues this morning with Enhanced Steam, and am working to get everything back online as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience.

As always, please let me know if you encounter any issues with this release.

Might get Last Light Redux, was waiting for it to hit 5.
I'm so broke that even to spend 5 I still need to think lol. I'm also interested in grabbing TEW, this war of mine and maybe life is strange depending on the price.

Hektor

The only interesting game for me is Valkyria Chronicles. Already played through it on PS3, but owning the superior PC-Version with all the DLC never hurts.

And congrats to all people who were able to buy chroma squad, you wont regret that purchase.

komorebi

Enhanced Steam has been updated to version 7.5.2. This is a small out-of-cycle release that includes the following changes:
  • Added a "Get Help" button to store pages that links to that game's personal support portal
This update is available for Google Chrome and should update itself automatically within the next 60 minutes.

I'm aware of server issues this morning with Enhanced Steam, and am working to get everything back online as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience.

May your road lead you to warm sands.

zkylon

zkylewd

lol "get help" button

Turfster

Humble Retroism bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • NAM
  • F117A
  • Command HQ
  • Sid Meier's Pirates Gold Plus
TIER 2: 5$
  • Sid Meier's Colonization
  • Darklands
  • Sid Meier's Covert Action
  • Sword of the Samurai

yuraya

That oculus presentation was very underwhelming and boring. The whole MS thing with the controller plus them using analog sticks what the heck. Also wtf @ moneyhating exclusive pc games to exclusive pc headsets. Seriously so dumb.

Glad steam controller and Vive exist. Competition will be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom