• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

literally nothing works still, I have a trade to confirm which I want a lot, I can't. Inventory doesn't load, store barely, badges page no go. How can it suck so much?

Teggy

Well I bought Witcher 3, I don't want to wait for a daily deal and I'm not going to cry if it drops to 25% because I want to play it now.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Great, finally got my cart sorted and now I can't get past the login confirmation screen. I should save my cart page locally just in case it empties itself.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
FRiIG7e.png

Name me someone who has a massive backlog, im talking thousands of games. Im sure they're out there.

almost 24,000 hours here. Apparently I could watch every video on Amazon's streaming service 6 times.

Poetic

So I'm really on the fence about Tales from the Borderlands. On one hand I really like Telltale's episodic games. I also really enjoyed the original Borderlands and it's humor. On the other hand, I really didn't like Borderlands 2 or the Pre-Sequel and also the game isn't finished yet. I've also been loving the hell out of Life Is Strange and I think that's really going to make this game's flaws stand out even more.

So I'm probably just going to wait for the inevitable 75% off after all the episodes have been released.

I'm waiting too, I usually get Telltale games once all the episodes are out so I can just play it all the way thru. I've heard nothing but good things about Borderlands though, really funny and great characters. I'll grab it during the Winter sale probably.

Shadownet

Banned
Couldn't you get Zombie Army Trilogy for pretty cheap right now outside of the US? I remember someone selling it in BST for like $18

pahamrick

5 games only using the money I got from selling cards, with my original budget untouched yet.

Doing good, holding out for my small list of "Must Buys".

SSPssp

If it is a horror game. Dusk got a review for it. *thumb up*
--------------------------
I need more price mistakes. Still salty about missing out on Naruto being $8.
-------------------------
http://store.steampowered.com/app/255300/?snr=1_7_7_ut1_150_5

Price Mistake?

Journey of a Roach has been in a ton of bundles though, so I don't think its a price mistake, just a really high SRP.

This is the same thing, ton of bundles and high SRP. BUT, I believe this is a much better game than Roach.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
For those interested, here is an AutoHotKey script that lets you continuously click somewhere while holding the left mouse button down for more than half a second:

Code:
~$LButton::
    KeyWait LButton, T0.5
    If ErrorLevel
        While GetKeyState("LButton", "P"){
            Click
            Sleep 25
        }

Salsa

You were supposed to give me a header, you damn dirty ape.

conversation literally went

"you can still make your header"

"uhh so you wanna do the thread but me doing the work?"

never said yes, you upside down ape

i'll maybe make one for OT2 cause it pains me to watch

Shadownet

Banned
For those interested, here is an AutoHotKey script that lets you continuously click somewhere while holding the left mouse button down for more than half a second:

Code:
~$LButton::
    KeyWait LButton, T0.5
    If ErrorLevel
        While GetKeyState("LButton", "P"){
            Click
            Sleep 25
        }

How do you enter this script? sorry I'm stupid.

conversation literally went

"you can still make your header"

"uhh so you wanna do the thread but me doing the work?"

never said yes, you upside down ape

i'll maybe make one for OT2 cause it pains me to watch

seeing as JaseC has the most steam games in this community he gets to be the boss
so stop goldbricking Salsa

jshackles

How do you enter this script? sorry I'm stupid.

Copy the code into notepad, save as .ahk file. Install AutoHotKey, then double-click said .ahk file. Now hold down mouse button anywhere you want to click a bunch of times.

Danielsan

Offloading some keys

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Danielsan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Home -- MB-B444B6DA1633C1E2 - Taken by Eanan. 4 entrants total.
Risk of Rain -- MB-B1B86968DDB1DAEF

t1434048620z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom