• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilflare

dPiUMTJ.jpg

that's exactly what I thought
and new Terminator movie coming featuring Khalessi

MUnited83

For you.
If ModBot wants another mystery image.

untitled-2hkum3.jpg

No

The Sterling video really explains it all. It's just not something that should be sold. Rather, it reminds me of the type of software a class would make at a Game Design course just to get people used to the steps in making a game as followed by an unimaginative step-by-step guide.

YES!

Shadownet

Banned
awesomeness.
you're not gonna have these late into the night again are you?
I'm going to put one up right after this one ends. But I'll let it run till 9am EST tomorrow.

Oh. Watching it in like 15, so that's incredibly good to hear - won't regret paying then, ha.

I was kinda disappointed with real IMAX. But I think that's partially because my best friend hyped it up way too much and that our seats was too close for my liking. Plus the 3D for Jurassic World wasn't that particular well done imo.

rtcn63

So, who do you think the green-haired zombie on the summer game banner resembles most? Doink the Clown, the leader singer of Prodigy, or Jared Leto?

Good to hear. As for sales and E3. Sometimes they might angle a franchise sale with a reveal and that's about it really.

Mhmm! Just in time for E3 as well. :) Really? Dammit. Oh, well, at least I can catch up on a whole lot more things in the mean time since I have internet access from my PC.

Any great Steam games from October '14 that I've missed out on? :x

Jawmuncher

You are going to need the jaws of life to pry your hands off your butt after watching it.

:D

This will most likely be true. Friends and family are telling me without spoiling anything. That I'll probably be in happiness shock once I see it.

Mhmm! Just in time for E3 as well. :) Really? Dammit. Oh, well, at least I can catch up on a whole lot more things in the mean time since I have internet access from my PC.

Any great Steam games from October '14 that I've missed out on? :x

Depends on what you play but there has been a decent amount my picks. Are you wanting specifically that month or from that point until now?

Shadownet

Banned
Um is there any script or something to make the mini-game lag less? or idk. I remember seeing some scripts on reddit to improve the game. but I forgot to save it.

Annubis

Um is there any script or something to make the mini-game lag less? or idk. I remember seeing some scripts on reddit to improve the game. but I forgot to save it.

As he said, just use autoclicker.
At worst if you want to play for real, just turn off everything.

stopAutoClicker();
stopAutoRespawner();
stopAutoTargetSwapper();
stopAutoAbilityUser();
stopAutoItemUser();
stopAutoUpgradeManager();

https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamMonst...mizable_js_autoclicker_targetlanechanger_and/

Shadownet

Banned

I think I sorta understand what this does. But please, explain it to me like I'm 5.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Also Congratulation dot for winning Valkyria Chronicles! I think I should have you in my friends list. If not add me? Send me a message either way on Steam and I'll send you the game. :)

Next one coming up!

dot

Also Congratulation dot for winning Valkyria Chronicles! I think I should have you in my friends list. If not add me? Send me a message either way on Steam and I'll send you the game. :)

Next one coming up!

holy crap lol

Thanks and happy birthday.

cyborg009

Banned
I think I sorta understand what this does. But please, explain it to me like I'm 5.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Next one coming up!

press F12 you'll see something pop up on your right. Click console( http://imgur.com/UdQ8fJu )
go to this link here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wchill/steamSummerMinigame/master/autoPlay.js

and copy everything.

Then paste it into the console you just open and then press enter.

guys, lets all unite and pray to base god and believe that tomorrow will be the ESO becomes a daily for... wait for it... $30(or 40... I'd accept that too)! if we all believe and pray together it might happen, so whos with me?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wasn't gonna get LEGO Jurassic World.

Watched Jurassic World.

Got LEGO Jurassic World.

I am so weak.
And Bundle Stars deal too good.

Anteater

i don't want to be that guy in the boy and his kite tech demo thread

so i'll be that guy here

i think it looks hella ugly

and i just spent like 10mins wondering why that ps move 2 my friend linked me has no anal sticks, then i opened gaf and was told it's fake, damn man

wilflare

Yeah I figured that it was an auto clicker script with the effect turned off so the game run much more smoothly now. Thanks! Everyone should use this!

so which script did you use in the end?

Wasn't gonna get LEGO Jurassic World.

Watched Jurassic World.

Got LEGO Jurassic World.

I am so weak.
And Bundle Stars deal too good.

what Bundle Stars deal? :O

---
I'm this close to getting Cities Skyline thanks to all the GAF hype
are the Deluxe Edition goodies any good?

Shadownet

Banned
so which script did you use in the end?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/39pnd2/stop_nuking_the_god_damn_bosses_if_you_want_to/cs5obr2

The one cyborg posted. It's working really well so far. the only thing you have to do is come back once in a while and spend your gold on upgrades.
----------------
Also someone told me not to get Cities Skylines. Since normally it's cheaper on Nuuvem than it is on Steam right now. I think it's like $18 on Nuuvem? Wait for a Nuuvem sale.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I approve. Which is all that matters. Going by the Lego OT others did the same thing.
It helped that I thought the Marvel game was a huge step up for the franchise, so I expect similar care and production values for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom