• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronomac

df5KGpa.png

Well, we made it to my birth year...and I'm getting a tad bored. Especially so now that we have that Reddit-based script.

Lain

Where is the specifically designed thread to complain about the card drops? Because I wanna complain so bad, more than in the past 2 days.

Turfster

12 hour deals
  • Legend of Korra 76% off
  • Apotheon 75% off
  • STFU 70% off
  • Blackguards 2 75% off
  • Road Redemption 60% off
  • RPGMAKER VX Ace 85% off
  • Bound by Flame 75% off
  • Space Run 75% off
  • Agarest 2 66% off
  • Invisible Inc 33% off
  • In Verbis Virtus 75% off
  • Metal Slug Franchise 20-75% off
  • Orion Prelude 51% off
  • Mount Your Friends 60% off
  • Natural Selection II 30% off

It did say 51% when I looked, but yeah now it's 76%. Strange discount, I would have thought it would be 75%.

yeah...it's not showing the new discount on the main page yet and the store page took a few seconds to show it

Korra was one of my "if the deal is good enough" games so I picked it up

Would anyone be interested in purchasing a Metal Slug X or Metal Slug 3 2-pack and I'll buy the other and we can trade each other the extra copies of the games?

Turfster

12 hour deals
  • Legend of Korra 76% off
  • Apotheon 75% off
  • STFU 70% off
  • Blackguards 2 75% off
  • Road Redemption 60% off
  • RPGMAKER VX Ace 85% off
  • Bound by Flame 75% off
  • Space Run 75% off
  • Agarest 2 66% off
  • Invisible Inc 33% off
  • In Verbis Virtus 75% off
  • Metal Slug Franchise 20-75% off
  • Orion Prelude 51% off
  • Mount Your Friends 60% off
  • Natural Selection II 30% off

Should be final percentages

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
To those who bought Korra it'll be more fun on the second play-through since you have all your powers all the time. Taking away your powers was probably the most ill advised part of the game.

Jawmuncher

To those who bought Korra it'll be more fun on the second play-through since you have all your powers all the time. Taking away your powers was probably the most ill advised part of the game.

I heard of this. Going to see if there's a trainer or something so I can have it all from the get go.

Phawx

This has been a pretty good sale. Cleaned up a few bundlers I had missed for bundleprice and scored a few things I think will be the lowest they'll ever get.

This is how the Steam game is won.

Tellaerin

Blackguards 2: -75% ($8.74)

Blackguards Franchise Bundle (Includes 3 items: Blackguards 2, Blackguards Deluxe Edition, Blackguards: Untold Legends): -85% ($8.24)

What's wrong with this picture? >.>

Shadownet

Banned
76% is a weird number for Korra. I would get it in case it's a mistake.

Only game I'm interested is Road Redemption. Is it any good?

Ever play the original Road Rash? I'm probably going to get Road Redemption too. Been waiting for it.
Blackguards 2: -75% ($8.74)

Blackguards Franchise Bundle (Includes 3 items: Blackguards 2, Blackguards Deluxe Edition, Blackguards: Untold Legends): -85% ($8.24)

What's wrong with this picture? >.>

Nothing, nothing at all.

That's a pretty decent set of flash deals. Don't really care for either but I might get Korra and STFU

damn card money making impulse purchases so easy

Ever play the original Road Rash? I'm probably going to get Road Redemption too. Been waiting for it.

Hmmm very tempted. Still, I'm gonna debate about this while I'm currently drinking some alcohol.

Also, don't know if it's been mentioned here but RPG Maker 2003 has an 85% discount. I'll probably get it and who knows...maybe I'll make a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom