• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So SteamGAF E3 will start in 17-18 hours, who will be awake and watching Bethesda Conference?

I'll be awake, but I won't be watching because it's Bethesda. I'll just read what news on gaf and watch the individual trailers of games I'm interested in when they're uploaded on youtube.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
It's my 17th birthday today, wooohooo.
7B6E2NY.gif

And it seems like everyone gives away games when it's their birthday so here you have a giveaway.

No need to say happy birthday, it clutters the thread. If you for some reason wanna say happy birthday you can do it in a PM. Spoiler was a bad idea.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Spirited, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition -- MB-95D661D27CAF209C - Taken by Kuroyume. 56 entrants total.

t1434358189z1.png

Good luck!

7B6E2NY.gif

And it seems like everyone gives away games when it's their birthday so here you have a giveaway.

No need to say happy birthday, it clutters the thread. If you for some reason wanna say happy birthday you can do it in a PM.

Good luck!
Happy Birthday!

M.D

Made a LTTP thread about Dying Light in Off-Topic instead of gaming and my request for 2 different mods to move it were ignored... what's up with that :|

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

So you're giving it away because you're not old enough to play it?

/old man's salt

Happy Birthday and see you around for EU in August! :)

ViviOggi

7B6E2NY.gif

No need to say happy birthday, it clutters the thread. If you for some reason wanna say happy birthday you can do it in a PM. Spoiler was a bad idea.

Good luck!
Happy birthday!

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So you're giving it away because you're not old enough to play it?

/oldman's salt

Happy Birthday and see you around for EU in August! :)

I already have the game.

But it's in my backlog and might be there forever, you guys seems to like it that's why I bought it to begin with lol.

Jawmuncher

So the bethesda conference is 3:30 am and I have work at 10 pm.

I'm conflicted, I want to watch it.

Happy Bday. I don't care about the spoilers.

With that said Bethesda I'm watching because it's the only one along with Sony that won't affect my work schedule. Can tell you now though if it was me I wouldn't do it in your shoes. I need that sleep, and Bethesda I don't see with anything too big. Then again the company hasn't really impressed me in awhile.

titch

Bringing bonus ModBots online for E3 so that giveaways and the unending stream of threads we have to lock do not get in each others way. 6 whole ModBots. ModBotten? ModBotters? ModBottys?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=548030
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=548034
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=548038

This is how it begins!!!

I'm in if you're still looking for people.

If ModBot wants another mystery image.

untitled-2hkum3.jpg

Noice!!!

Jurassic World was awesome[/url]

Sweet!!!!

Knurek

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

K7GXagI.png

Mystery Game -- MB-97FC59EA7B49F24E - Taken by Mr. Doop. 3 entrants total.
Totally not Bad Rats

t1434273828z1.png

titch

Update, anyone else!!!!

Anyone looking to split some four packs

Bro-Force

1. titch
2. cth

Lethal League

1. titch
2. Corpekata
3. Lemstar
4. (ExoSoul) Buy to trade offer

Starbound

1. titch
2. titch
3. titch
4. Maybe Taken PM if interested

Chariot

I have no idea what I'm doing in Cities Skyline...
Let the city burn in the fires of inexperience and build a new one from the ashes of it. A city with mighty flaming wings that destroys every other city. Let the cowards cower in fear from your mighty administration.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Santerestil, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Santerestil, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

X-Blades -- MB-1FF62672215CCB41 - Taken by texhnolyze. 7 entrants total.
Velvet Assassin -- MB-2950F4584EB9C24B - Taken by Mikurden. 2 entrants total.
Brutal Legend -- MB-9DF5BEE410B77639 - Taken by Nyteshade517. 11 entrants total.
Guns'n'Zombies -- MB-270092A2172969E8 - Taken by Pakkidis. 4 entrants total.
The Path -- MB-DB5919ED1BC33690 - Taken by rainking187. 4 entrants total.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl -- MB-05A82B6FEC1FE8F5 - Taken by EdmondD. 11 entrants total.
Tower Wars -- MB-7AA098D32D55F87E - Taken by tioslash. 4 entrants total.
Runespell: Overture -- MB-25774E845B5F7C9C - Taken by StrangeTaco. 1 entrants total.
Broken Sword: Director's Cut -- MB-F5B02CCEF8FF1ED2
Painkiller Overdose -- MB-36A413DF13635303 - Taken by Chreznor. 1 entrants total.
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space -- MB-0527599FFC9A79FC
Knights & Merchants -- MB-5F5EA2D789C1E7FD
Painkiller: Black Edition -- MB-D805CE88D7BFFAB0 - Taken by salazar547. 3 entrants total.
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project -- MB-20C57BB23D107EA5 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.
Cargo Commander -- MB-FADC86D1B0F01E46 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise -- MB-BE070FEDDA455E4E - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Hard Reset Extended Edition -- MB-6785AC06831BD356 - Taken by FoneBone. 1 entrants total.
A Bird Story -- MB-45473F1D94639EA9 - Taken by Ben652. 13 entrants total.
Zeno Clash 2 -- MB-9437DF11D44841B9 - Taken by EmmanuelMunoz. 1 entrants total.
Hoard Complete Pack -- MB-0C2A5D66A5B96301 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.

t1434277405z1.png

Has the release date for episode 4 of life is strange been announced or is it being announced on E3?

It is expected to be July 7th~14th.

DONTNOD have said that they intend to release an episode every 6 weeks, hopefully they can deliver on it. Hopefully they won't encounter any delays.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm kind of on the fence about Korra. I've heard some really bad things about it, but I love both avatar and platinum games.

It's a licensed Acti game. Don't delay! Even though you have six months before it becomes a concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom