• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of on the fence about Korra. I've heard some really bad things about it, but I love both avatar and platinum games.

People said bad thins about another Platinum game, The Wonderful 101. At that point, I took bad things that people said about Platinum games with a fistful of salt.

dex3108

This looks interesting

8CFE1EBC945518B0F0CC073B98EEEE6C73EFC5E8

On a Roll is a next generation rollerblading video game where the player's main activity consists of performing creative tricks on rollerblades. The player is free to explore an expansive open world type of city full of both street and skatepark obstacles. The game strives for realism, intuitive/organic controls and stunning graphics.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=451013523

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/onaroll/on-a-roll

Mr. Doop

Well it doesn't matter, I just bought it. It's only three dollars, and I'm not expecting the greatest game of all time or anything.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Well it doesn't matter, I just bought it. It's only three dollars, and I'm not expecting the greatest game of all time or anything.

Yeah going in with lowered expectations is good, also using the combat styles for powers you haven't regained yet works out well to flesh out your combos even if you don't have the magic force behind it. (I use wind and fire a lot personally with sprinkles of earth.)

Arthea

I don't know what's with me, but I begin to behave like reasonable adult during steam sales.
For example I added to my cart Apotheon, BlackGuards 2, Bound by Flame, Agarest 2 dlcs and then removed everything one by one with good and sound reasoning why I shouldn't buy it. I'm kinda amazed by myself.

btw
Happy birthday, Spirited

edited: on Korra, it isn't bad or anything, for that price you all might as well get it, it won't stay on steam forever, you know

Hektor

Everybody should buy Super Time Force.
And nobody should buy Orion: Dino Horde, Prelude, or whatever name the game currently has to avoid metacritic.

It's my 17th birthday today, wooohooo.
7B6E2NY.gif

And it seems like everyone gives away games when it's their birthday so here you have a giveaway.

No need to say happy birthday, it clutters the thread. If you for some reason wanna say happy birthday you can do it in a PM. Spoiler was a bad idea.

Good luck!

Happy birthday, Spirited. Sweet seventeen. :D

Sokka

Who?.gif

Anyway Korra will stay on Steam forever and its excellent sales will inspire Nick to make a 5th season of Korrasami's adventures. Right?

Nope, they'll probably just use the money they get from the Korra game to fund another season of Spongebob.

Deques

For the next round of monster clicking who should gaffers join? I joined Stump's group which is now level 2480, but derExperte's group is soon level 8000

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Experte is the mean guy in movies who gets results. Id stick with him.

Yeah, I failed to join any gaffers yesterday as I started late, atleast I'm at 1750 now.

Also I'm reposting a question I had yesterday:
Thinking of getting an SSD in the 240-260 GB range, do you guys have any suggestions?

I've been looking a little on the samsung evo and the ocz radeon R7.

Arthea

I still don't get it how you people play that stupid game, it's so gltichy.
Summer card drops are random after all, I didn't get any for going new game way 5 times or so, I decided to try join some friend game and finally got one card.

edited:
Although it's clear now that sitting in one game gives you 0 cards, only moving between games seems to work so far, for me that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom