• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

I still don't get it how you people play that stupid game, it's so gltichy.
Summer card drops are random after all, I didn't get any for going new game way 5 times or so, I decided to try join some friend game and finally got one card.
Badge that gives experience that gives level that gives more frequent booster drops that gives more cards that give more badges that give more money that gives more games.

dex3108

Badge that gives experience that gives level that gives more frequent booster drops that gives more cards that give more badges that give more money that gives more games.

And i am sitting here at Profile level 30+ waiting for more than 2 months to get damn booster pack.

Arthea

And i am sitting here at Profile level 30+ waiting for more than 2 months to get damn booster pack.

I got one today, after longer period without, still it's clear to me that valve lies how booster packs are distributed, if it would depend on how many badges people craft, steamgaf on my friend list would be showered by booster packs during this sale, or any other sale

Shit yeah, been waiting for this one.

me too, fingers crossed for -75% discount, will buy it regardless, but my sale funds are dwindling away even with me showing enormous constrain

Deques

redheads, always pick the group with redheads
You pick derExperte's group, so I can pick the same group as you. Deal?
I still don't get it how you people play that stupid game, it's so gltichy.
Summer card drops are random after all, I didn't get any for going new game way 5 times or so, I decided to try join some friend game and finally got one card.

edited:
Although it's clear now that sitting in one game gives you 0 cards, only moving between games seems to work so far, for me that is.

I only want a badge with highest possible level :)

Arthea

You pick derExperte's group, so I can pick the same group as you. Deal?

I only want a badge with highest possible level :)

last day for highest possible level, others for cards?
OTOH, not that I'm successful in hunting cards, may as well go for that level.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Sega/Sammy are such teases. They've just announced PSO2's August "Collaboration" outfits and extras - BlazBlue and Guilty Gear Xrd.

hLbcerL.jpg

Xrd is finally on PC! Just not in the way that we had hoped. ;-;

titch

It's really not a bad beat'em'up, but the negative stuff are really apparent since it's such a short game, and it's also short and lacked enemy variety. I really enjoyed it playing through it twice.

Cheers - saved me some cash was considering getting it too!! Will look out for it some other time though!!

Li Kao

Good god, I hope the big sleeping night I got yesterday is enough, Bethesda is four in the morning here. And I'm not really that interested. But fuck if I will miss any show.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I trust that they won't slid the dagger's blade into our backs until next year. So we may have chance to conquer the Korra during the winter war.

Even if Korra is discounted come the start of the Winter Sale, that doesn't necessarily mean the game will make it to the end of the sale (see: Deadpool).

derExperte

I read that Road Redemption got a huge Unity5 update which supposedly improves almost everything so if you'r reading older reviews....

I trust that they won't slid the dagger's blade into our backs until next year. So we may have chance to conquer the Korra during the winter war.

Yes but remember, games have disappeared during sales. So Korra could be gone before it gets a daily then. I'm rather sure it'll be on sale before that happens again but 75% is a great discount for an Activision game.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Korra bought and downloading. You won't steal this one away from me like you did Deadpool, Activision! Not this one! NOT TODAY

Tizoc

I read that Road Redemption got a huge Unity5 update which supposedly improves almost everything so if you'r reading older reviews....

It's the closest we'll get to a new Road Rage game, I just copped it and will have it installed once I get back home.

derExperte

Yeah but i've busted half my budget already and not got one of my top 3 games yet.

Those won't be gone soon. Korra could disappear tomorrow. TOMORROW! And you'd regret it forever. Trust me, you're talking to a man that didn't buy Blur for 5€ or whatever it was on sale for because reasons.

Double

Think I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Lethal League 4-pack, whether my 3 mates want it or not!

Also, Crypt is great fun.
good to know now I made the right decision gifting it one year ago

Arthea

Judging by discounts we unlocked previously, Prototype 2 discount won't be anything special, right?
I still have two games unlocked from my wishlist that I probably will end up buying both, Julia and Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms, I'm bit uneasy about last one not having stellar reviews one would expect.

Happy birthday!

Also, I'm dumb. What anime is that from?

you kidding, right? You don't recognize Haruhi?! You are my favourite steamgafer now, or one of favourites, anyway

titch

Think I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Lethal League 4-pack, whether my 3 mates want it or not!

Also, Crypt is great fun.
good to know now I made the right decision gifting it one year ago

Should have been on earlier when i was offering up spaces on one!!!

All gone now unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom