• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilflare

All the ones I'm using at the moment.
Can recommend them all.

FF users am cry.

chrome%20master%20race%20extensions%201.PNG

chrome%20master%20race%20extensions%202.PNG

found it!
eh isn't NeoGAF++ similar to Quick Quote, Reply, Edit

Shadownet

Banned
I was really considering getting the Forest then I found out it was still in Alpha.. yikes.. better wait till Beta then. apparently a GTX 970 is having trouble getting a stable 60fps.

AHA-Lambda

What exactly is Sunless Sea? I've read the store page and reviews, and I still can't really tell tbh, all I know is it seemed to be quite well acclaimed =/

Chariot

What exactly is Sunless Sea? I've read the store page and reviews, adn I still can't really tell tbh, all I know is it seemed to be quite well acclaimed =/
Eldritch roguelike as far as I understood.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/70666/
- GET THIS GUYS

EDIT: is it me or do store links (like mine) open in the client when you open them from a chat window?

EDIT2: what's with the two difference prices http://store.steampowered.com/app/363130/
Intersting, *wishlisted*

Deques

How come that the team with second most gaffers is the highest level? The one that has most members is ~4000 levels behind >.<

I chose the wrong team

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
lol over level 2200 now in GOAT game

Everyday it's a-gettin' closer
Goin' faster than a rollercoaster

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Isn't being a "bundle" with the skins the loophole making it ineligible for returns like GTA5?

Chariot

Two. Today is Day 3.
Yeah, but I still miss three cards. Doubt I get three drops until nine hours. It''s so unfair that you get drops for changing the room and Valve didn't note that in the game rules. I mean they literally say
If you’re Steam Level 5 and above, you’ll get a Summer Sale trading card at random intervals while playing, up to three per 24-hour period.
My ass. I wasted two drops at the first day because of this system.

Deques

Yeah, but I still miss three cards. Doubt I get three drops until nine hours. It''s so unfair that you get drops for changing the room and Valve didn't note that in the game rules. I mean they literally say My ass. I wasted two drops at the first day because of this system.

I haven't gotten any drops too today. I got 2 on the first day and 2 on the second day, none today. This drop system sucks

Yeah, but I still miss three cards. Doubt I get three drops until nine hours. It''s so unfair that you get drops for changing the room and Valve didn't note that in the game rules. I mean they literally say My ass. I wasted two drops at the first day because of this system.

The drops are clearly bugged and random right now. I wouldn't worry so much, it's only a few cents

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
so..
Day One - 1 card drop
Day Two - 3 card drops
(total 4 thus far) right?
Valve says I have 4 drop remaining... whut?

I think that the sale badge actually counts how many cards you've received, as someone else mentioned this earlier, too. It's probably a glitch.

I think I received three cards on day one and only one today, and I have "four card drops remaining" too.

wilflare

I think that the sale badge actually counts how many cards you've received, as someone else mentioned this earlier, too. It's probably a glitch.

I think I received three cards on day one and only one today, and I have "four card drops remaining" too.

oh well shall just ignore this and go play Cities:Skyline

Deques

Where can I see how many remaining drops I have left?

Locust

FYI Pro Evolution Soccer 2015's Brazil price was adjusted on Nuuvem (and Steam). It used to be 36.99 BRL base. Now it's 79.90 BRL base, "discounted" to 36.99 BRL (~$12).

Suppose it could get a $5 sale on Steam before next January though.

Chariot

I haven't gotten any drops too today. I got 2 on the first day and 2 on the second day, none today. This drop system sucks

The drops are clearly bugged and random right now. I wouldn't worry so much, it's only a few cents
This stinks.
Wer den Pfennig nicht ehrt ist des Talers nicht wert, Yian. A few cents become a Euro. A bunch of Euro becomes a few million Euros. A few million Euros becomes a Warplane. A few Warplanes become air supremacy. Air supremacy becomes dominant control of a region. And if that regions contais oil you can secure national interests and siphoning the riches from the poor to buy new steam games. I am never be not mad about lost cents.

Darkroronoa

Do we have any interesting data about units sold through summer sale?
I checked valkyria chronicles on steamspy and from about 300k before sale it is now sitting at 355,748

Nabs

Do we have any interesting data about units sold through summer sale?
I checked valkyria chronicles on steamspy and from about 300k now it is sitting at 355,748

I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a couple of days to get good data, but I bet Steamspy will have some good stuff for us once the sale is through.

wilflare

Yup still in Alpha. Only on version 0.18 right now... I'm not paying for no Alpha.
-----------
Why did lashman and Kurt Russell bought Toukiden at nearly full price? Goddamn crazies.

Especially lashman. Wait for Nuuvem or GMG..

might have been gifts from others or something I think

A negative? Is such a thing even possible?

if too many team members die in the same lane I think

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I was wondering why you didn't grab it yet when it was announced with the pre-order incentive. I mean, lashman grabbed it right away and JaseC didn't.
It was like watching my myths crumble before my very own eyes.

I generally don't pre-order games until the week of release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom