• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Which is a non-issue for almost all gamers who would play a new NFS in 2015.

Playing Rivals I was near the end of a big getaway chase, got a knock on the door, pressed pause, game didn't stop, slammed into a wall, got caught by the cops, and lost all my experience from that session.

And there have been 3 or 4 occasions already where I couldn't play GTAV for example because R* servers or Steam servers were down.

I live right near Chicago, Illinois and have great internet. Online requirements suck.

Arthea

to buy fable now or wait for my previous plan, waiting till it hits 5€, that is the question

edited: I mean it's or Fable or Vanishing Ethan, not both

pahamrick

I'm now waiting for AC Rogue, but I'm not sure if I should bother. I have a feeling that Ubisoft won't put it up for the same price Amazon had it for a couple weeks ago.

Hm.

Shadownet

Banned
Sorry I'm late. With all the commotion I forgot to announce who won.

Congratulation Asargo for winning Valiant Hearts: The Great War.

I don't believe you're on my friends list. So please add me and i'll send you the game.

Bought Transistor, Lost Planet 3 and Luftrausers.

On the fence about State of Decay, Gauntlet and Banner Saga.

My favourite days are easily the ones with good indie and smaller game deals. Enough $40 AAA "sales"

Pretty good dailies.

Deques

Castle Crashers, maybe. It can get difficult but you should be able to carry the lion's share. It's also really easy to pick up.

Does she like any of the franchises associated with the LEGO games? Those are good fun co op and are easy.

The Metal Slug games are on sale right now. They've got infinite continues, so it should be pretty easy, and both are a good time in co-op.

Nice suggestions, hopefully she will like either of them

Yep now you can't join a game that has been going for more than 10 mins, this is BS
rage.gif

lol wow.

Lain

Jumping around. Now you only can open a new game at some point of day.

Joining friends for card drops is going to become a pain.
And on that note, starting a new game, killing the level 10 boss and joining a friend game hasn't netted any card. I guess that's all part of the random interval.

Asgaro

Sorry I'm late. With all the commotion I forgot to announce who won.

Congratulation Asargo for winning Valiant Hearts: The Great War.

I don't believe you're on my friends list. So please add me and i'll send you the game.

Holy shit!

And I have you on my friends list, since yesterday ;)

This was my post yesterday:

I'm gonna add some people from SteamGAF on Steam over the coming half an hour, who's user name I recognize as a frequent poster.
I have about 15 right now but I want to have the most frequent posters into it.

Don't be alarmed:
- I'm not gonna ask you for games or anything.
- I'm not gonna start conversation actually: it's more of a way to know what games live in the SteamGAF community. It's nice to see in the steamcommunity feed all the money SteamGAF throws at games.
- Of course you may chat with me; it's not that I'm opposed to it.

Endless Legend.

Someone sell me on it!

Do you like Civilization / Warlock games? It's freaking great. The art style / aesthetic is actually really cool (hard to explain how so exactly, but it's really creative and not the exact same stuff you've seen before. Unique units, unique looking races, etc)

And the different races play very *very* differently from each other.

Shadownet

Banned
Holy shit!

And I have you on my friends list, since yesterday ;)

Oh right, I forgot. :p Coming your way.
--------------
Btw, for those who already owned original State of Decay and the DLCs. is the One Year Edition worth it? I got the original. not sure if it worth double dipping.

Erekiddo

Do you like Civilization / Warlock games? It's freaking great. The art style / aesthetic is actually really cool (hard to explain how so exactly, but it's really creative and not the exact same stuff you've seen before. Unique units, unique looking races, etc)

And the different races play very *very* differently from each other.

Never played one! It looks nice though.

Chariot

lmao. Awesome. Sad that Jim wasn't involved this time. I think.

edit: Oh wait, he DID play it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrQaFAZ9RMk

Joining friends for card drops is going to become a pain.
And on that note, starting a new game, killing the level 10 boss and joining a friend game hasn't netted any card. I guess that's all part of the random interval.
This game stinks so much.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So the nintendo world championship is in a few hours, I think I'll watch it because some of my favorite speedrunners is participants in it.

Shadownet

Banned
My birthday is not for a short while. But I can't wait till then to give back something to you guys so here it is.

I'm doing 23 giveaways. There are only 5 rules.
1. Please only enter for games you don't have.
2. Once you win something, you are no longer eligible to win any other giveaways. So think about and make sure that it is the game you want. Maybe the next one might be better.
3. I reserve the right to take off any name that was entered if I find out you're a lurker or whatever.
4. Each giveaway will most likely be either 24 hours or until people stop entering. Whatever happen first. I will give a warning post before I close up the giveaway.
5. Don't wish me Happy Birthday yet. If you do, I will send ninjas and spiders after you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please quote to reveal the link, input your name and good luck!

Giveaway #7: Deadcore

Annubis

Whenever I save in Valkyria Chronicles, I expect it to take like 5 seconds and then I remember that this isn't my PS3 and it just did it instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom