• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Seems everyone got scattered. My contact was switching rooms around 3 or 4 times, so I just decided to pick the group with the highest number of players.

We now have the ability to skip levels. Costs 100 and is consumable but in theory with 1500 players who get as many of those as possible....

dex3108

CHeW9EyWwAAY29X.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/NeedforSpeed/status/610122250713497600

New NFS looks nice

Deitus

Well shit. I tried joining a friend's game for card drops, and didn't get any. Then I tried starting a new game, and still no drops. And now I lost my game that was blowing through levels.

Li Kao

Man, just finished chapter 3 of The Evil Within and it feels so fucking good. I don't know why, because as I said yesterday the list of things done wrong is huge, but fuck, it's really really good to play.
But hard as hell. Well, for me.

Sch1sm

Man, just finished chapter 3 of The Evil Within and it feels so fucking good. I don't know why, because as I said yesterday the list of things done wrong is huge, but fuck, it's really really good to play.
But hard as hell. Well, for me.

Ammunition so scarce, ha. You really have to prioritise through it all, but that's probably one of the main reasons I enjoyed it.

Deques

Is there any good co-op games that I can play with my wife? She suddenly said that she wants to play with me again, but I dunno what game to play with her. She doesn't like too difficult games

Li Kao

Ammunition so scarce, ha. You really have to prioritise through it all, but that's probably one of the main reasons I enjoyed it.

Yeah, there is a nice tension to it. And I think I just love the overall mood of the game, so weird. I'm not sure I will understand any explanation the game will throw at me, we are definitely heading for a huge out there moment.

Is there any good co-op games that I can play with my wife? She suddenly said that she wants to play with me again, but I dunno what game to play with her. She doesn't like too difficult games

Castle Crashers, maybe. It can get difficult but you should be able to carry the lion's share. It's also really easy to pick up.

Both Bethesda presser and Game of Thrones finale soon. Good times.

Microbrew tasting at a sculpture garden Friday night, premiere of my friend's new theater show on Saturday night, and tonight it's... Money in The Bank PPV / Bethesda Presser / Game of Thrones finale.

A) *damn* good weekend
B) one of these nights definitely doesn't fit with the other two.

Has anyone figure out how to get the cards for the monster game to drop? It seem like it was linked to starting a new game or fighting a boss. Now none of thoses seem to do anything. I've been in the game since the sale started and I've only had 4 drops and I have 8 to go.

Please check your internet connection before changing rim

CHeZp3YUkAET7LM.jpg

Which is a non-issue for almost all gamers who would play a new NFS in 2015.

Does she like any of the franchises associated with the LEGO games? Those are good fun co op and are easy.

The Metal Slug games are on sale right now. They've got infinite continues, so it should be pretty easy, and both are a good time in co-op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom