• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Agreed. Where are all the VN sales?

They'll show up on the last few days, locked behind impossibly high clicker goals after Valve has outlawed and blocked all auto-clickers and scripts. He will then laugh hysterically as we crawl towards him, our cheaper waifus always just a few inches away from our hands.

We will look up and shout, "Gabe, please, just 66% off!"

And he will whisper, "No."

Asgaro

Oh right, I forgot. :p Coming your way.
--------------
Btw, for those who already owned original State of Decay and the DLCs. is the One Year Edition worth it? I got the original. not sure if it worth double dipping.

Thank you!

Btw, could you tell the total amount of entries?
Always interesting to see how much luck I had... :)

Benedict

Groupees have a IndiesUnite bundle in support developers impacted by the Desura failure.

$1 or more gives you :

Epilogue
On a Roll 3D
Thief Town
Baldric's Quest
Memories of a Vagabond
Spell Casting 101
IslaBomba
Gunworld
Mr Makeshifter
+ more coming.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
He said "cute girls", not worthless shit. This sorry excuse of a "Visual Novel" isn't worth a floppy disk. This games are called Sakura, because they do what cheery blossoms do: falling into dirt, trampled on by the feet of one hundred men and women and pissed on by dogs both old and young, healthy and ill. If you ever see this game, change the streetside.

NBC8xcs.gif

K.O.

Jazz573

He said "cute girls", not worthless shit. This sorry excuse of a "Visual Novel" isn't worth a floppy disk. This games are called Sakura, because they do what cheery blossoms do: falling into dirt, trampled on by the feet of one hundred men and women and pissed on by dogs both old and young, healthy and ill. If you ever see this game, change the streetside.

You are already dead.

tumblr_niwg0xRm1H1smcbm7o1_540.gif

Hektor

I... eh... My deepest apology for posting this link, sempai.
tumblr_mwaccbt3YK1sn2bkjo3_500.gif

Tizoc

Well GAF.
You lot say you don't care.
But in truth you do.
Deep down.
Even Turfster, even Dogg.
Say what you will
But you really wanna know what E3 will announce.
That way you know what you will and will not buy.

For now it begins-
xFxjT.jpg

(slow clap)

Uzzy

So it's a 7/10 right?

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I actually bought vanishing of Ethan Carter and then directly after I refunded it.
It looked like it had good graphics but then I heard that it was more like dear ester and gone home, short and just a bit of story and puzzles.

It's nothing wrong with games like that but I'm not into them.

sprinkles

I liked the first one, it showed some skin.

I will surely buy Alien and maybe CivBE, but I would really like some slow days Valve, you are bleeding me dry old chap.

You'd probably be better off waiting until Winter for BE when the expansion should be out. The base game isn't terrible but I'd recommend sticking with Civ V Complete instead. Hopefully the expansion will improve it.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
you guys think the new restrictions killed the Clicker hype?

"Higher numbers" isn't a good enough excuse for me to bother paying any attention. I've already crafted the badge once and only needed to spend a few cents on missing cards (thanks Jawmunchie~), so I've checked out of the whole thing. Will still enjoy seeing how stupidly high everyone can eventually push the numbers, even with the growing number of restrictions!

Grim Fandango is tempting, eventhough it's only -50%

Do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. There's a few bullshit moon logic puzzles, but the story and characters are still top notch even after 15+ years.

xBladeM6x

sT-LpGgB.jpeg

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink

yC4UNRD.gif

DONE.

Concurrent Steam Users: 10,002,848 10,002,848

Woohooo we've done it neogaf!

5jZg3v2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom