• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I'm kinda ok with being on PC and not having a company "fight" for my platform. Not being cared or taken into account is actually good since no one pays to take games away from PC usually.

I understand how much - very important - visibility the big three bring to games. It's kinda good that they propagate so heavily.

Let them fight I say. Makes games more successful which would otherwise get easily overlooked.

Jawmuncher

Not a bad showing from MS, but god damn all the PC stuff was F2P. If they're insistent on that they could have announced killer instinct at least.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
just got this mail

WJ0ZLbH.png

I mean yeah, lots of Elite players will of course buy the game a second time for a 5€ voucher...

I don't know why but this is kind of funny/sad to me...

Anyone knows if the PC and xbox players will be on the same servers? I have to look in to this...

just got this mail

http://i.imgur.com/WJ0ZLbH.png[IMG]

I mean yeah, lots of Elite players will of course buy the game a second time for a 5€ voucher...

I don't know why bought this is kind of funny/sad to me...

Anyone knows if the PC and xbox players will be on the same servers? I have to look in to this...[/QUOTE]

[I]Exclusively?[/I] I feel like by the end of this gen exclusive won't mean anything at all.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
just got this mail

WJ0ZLbH.png

I don't know why bought this is kind of funny/sad to me...

Anyone knows if the PC and xbox players will be on the same servers? I have to look in to this...

That'd a great deal if we lived in Opposite Land.

Tizoc

Poor Vita.

Jase you best stop talkin' about the Vita, I'ma come over to your Aussieland and delete your ronan folders while you watch.
Also I'll nuke your steam collection to oblivion.

Just talk about our goddess and stop making dumbass jokes when Steam is a dead service what with Valve not making new 1st party games for it anymore :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom