• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Would have imagined Nintendo-fans to be most welcoming Anime.
I don't know much about console communites, but I had the impression Vita was the most open to anime, followed by PS3. Nintendo is open to some kind of anime, like Pokemon, but not really good with it overall.
Valykrie VR, it's coming to Steam I believe.

1671b8.gif
Looking good, but I still struggle with me. I actually want to play EVE, but I have no one I know to play with, so the afk mining gets boring. I won't trust any of the people there.

Tizoc

Ozium pls.
This Ninty stream.
It's not that I hate the game shown or dislike them.
It's that I am not interested in them.

WHERE ARE DRAGON QUEST AND ACE ATTORNEY?!!?!?

This shit is why Nintendo is dead.

That's not what you said last year. You know the same year where various Wii U games made it to GAF's Top 10 GotY list.

mvtn

Happy Summer sale everybody!

What games did you pick already? Are there some worthy mentions that I should buy?

This sale is supposed to be my first one without spending any money on games, wish me luck.

I am weak.

Baldur's Gate 2
Banner Saga
Tranzistor
Grim Fandango Remastered

:(

I'm pretty sure it's another Oculus Exclusive. Oculus is going to keep more 3rd party games off Steam than Microsoft and Sony.
Occulus keeps games off other platforms? Wow, seems dumb when you try to establish a new technology.

Sure it's not just a short timed period?

That was terrible. Telling stories about the genesis behind the level design in one of your most well-known games is all well and good, but that's not the kind of stuff you should be filling your E3 presentation with.

This was basically on par with EA.

I never thought I'd say this, but Square Enix, save this day.

Teggy

Does Gameworks stuff work at all on AMD? All that stuff in Witcher 3 and especially all the fluid Physx in Borderlands has me very reluctant to every move off Nvidia as long as they are still making deals with developers.

Backlogger

I seem to recall that I have historically spent more during sales on flash sales and community choice. So far this time around I have only bought a few of the dailies. None of the flash or unlocked mini game deals have been that interesting to me.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
59.99€ for SF5? really Capcom?

everything is moving to 59.99 isnt it? :/

ooh lord $60? since the game is only going to have 12 characters i was expecting $40. well, i don't got to worry about that, my bro is the fighting game fan so I'll let him buy it. let him stop being a leech and buy games for once

16 characters last I heard (like SF4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom