• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
My birthday is not for a short while. But I can't wait till then to give back something to you guys so here it is.

I'm doing 23 giveaways. There are only 5 rules.
1. Please only enter for games you don't have.
2. Once you win something, you are no longer eligible to win any other giveaways. So think about and make sure that it is the game you want. Maybe the next one might be better.
3. I reserve the right to take off any name that was entered if I find out you're a lurker or whatever.
4. Each giveaway will most likely be either 24 hours or until people stop entering. Whatever happen first. I will give a warning post before I close up the giveaway.
5. Don't wish me Happy Birthday yet. If you do, I will send ninjas and spiders after you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please quote to reveal the link, input your name and good luck!

Giveaway #10: Sir, You Are Being Hunted
header.jpg

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
wait, a roguel-like anime RPG? any ideas?
EDIT: Probably one way heroics

I was going to say One Way Heroics as a joke before that edit. I don't want to believe that something that cheap (though great) would take up a spot while there are other games that are more expensive that could easily take that spot.

Why does Starfox look like an N64 game?

The hyperbole is real.

Hey, I got all my missing card drops at once!

Same here. Finally.

I was going to say One Way Heroics as a joke before that edit. I don't want to believe that something that cheap (though great) would take up a spot while there are other games that are more expensive that could easily take that spot.

I narrowed by tags and it's the only one that shows up!

Mafia II is one of those games with great graphics and nicely detailed city that goes to waste since it only works as hub to access the main missions, there is not much else to do in the game, there are no side activities or quests at all, and this wouldn't be a problem if it weren't because most of the story missions revolve around the most monotonous objectives you could think of, stuff like shooting bad guys and driving around the city.

Wouldn't recommend at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom