• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

So, just to be sure, how many card drps had everyone of you from the game? I got 10, if I can trust the display. Seems about right, Three days, plus one for today.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
There really aren't enough good three-player games out there.

bSD2R0t.jpg

Really the best way to enjoy both. Once I see uninteresting games (amibo, bland mobile), I just mute Nintendo. When something interesting comes up, I mute AMD.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What do you mean with three players?

The new Zelda 3DS game has three-person multiplayer. I'm looking forward to playing it with my two kids. Lots of games have either 2 player or 4 player local multiplayer - meaning someone in my house is either getting left out or we're playing with three people + bots.

New 390(x) with 8Gb of RAM.
Could swear AMD said 3xx series will only have 4GB.
Good news for frost.

I think they are using DDR5 though, that's not what I expected.

This:

AMD Fury X is the one using 4gb of HBM I think, it's a different card than the R9 390x if I read correctly.

Yep.

You mean the "stacked HBM"? I always assumed it is just an advanced GDDR5. Hm, interesting that they don't use GDDR6 then.

Prices are pretty good though. 390X for 420 bucks.

HBM is totally different than GDDR5. I doubt there ever will be a GDDR6.

ExoSoul

Banned
The new Zelda 3DS game has three-person multiplayer. I'm looking forward to playing it with my two kids. Lots of games have either 2 player or 4 player local multiplayer - meaning someone in my house is either getting left out or we're playing with three people + bots.

Well some good games (both co-op and versus) out there have a maximum of 4 but let you play with what's available so you can play with 2, 3 or 4.

Nintendo

what are you doing stop

After the jubilant high of Sunday, this is what they came up with? It's like the wind just got sucked out of everyone's sails after Sony's presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom