• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

Oh cool, Street Fighter franchise sale, maybe the DLC costumes will finally be on sale... or not. Capcom, pls. You're competing with mods on PC!

I didn't think Nier did very well, weird that so many people seem to be going wild over it. Cool that they are making it at least, nice to see some unexpected stuff.

Messiah

Oh cool, Street Fighter franchise sale, maybe the DLC costumes will finally be on sale... or not. Capcom, pls. You're competing with mods on PC!

I was happy to see the flashsale, then I realised the discount is the same as it was all sale long.

Guys, call me inpatient but im genuinely starting to not want ESO anymore, taking too long for my taste, especially for something thats not even amazballs.

This ever happen to you guys? You want something but it takes too long so you dont want it anymore? This happens all the time to me

Salsa

I didn't think Nier did very well, weird that so many people seem to be going wild over it. Cool that they are making it at least, nice to see some unexpected stuff.

you are answering yourself. its a niche game with a strong cult-like fanbase. of course GAF gonna shit pants

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So Lords of Xulima is only $9.99.

Wasteland 2, Xulima, and Sunless Sea, the three games that I wanted to buy the most, all had disappointing discounts. Despite that,I'm still feeling rather ambivalent towards this Summer Sale instead of disliking it entirely. There have been some good deals, but I can't say that I'm not disappointed so far.

Also, the first Baldur's Gate game isn't part of today's flash sale. I just want to own both on Steam ;_;

At least Icewind Dale is part of the flash deal.

YOKO TARO X PLATINUM GAMES !!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGONMGOMGOGMG

MY DREMA IS COMING TRUE!!!!! OMGOMGONMGOMG

Well, that's one of the three games to tempt me into buying a PS4.

ViviOggi

They said it is.

seriously?
cBj1LTf.png

Terra_Ex

Damn... Now we've seen an FF7 remake, Shenmue 3 and now Nier 2. I feel like if I close my eyes and wish hard enough Valkyrie Profile 3 might actually happen. This E3 has been full of pleasant surprises.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Not much for me today. Just The Fall and that's it. Eh. At least there will be DreadOut tomorrow!(and hopefully DS2)

I was going to pick up the Flight Sim X DLC but thought better of it. Given how much there is, I can wait for 66%/75% off.

Khronico

Guys, call me inpatient but im genuinely starting to not want ESO anymore, taking too long for my taste, especially for something thats not even amazballs.

This ever happen to you guys? You want something but it takes too long so you dont want it anymore? This happens all the time to me

RIght now it's the fact that a lot of my wishlist games have pitiful discounts.

But yeah, I get that too. I'm having that issue with Project Zomboid and Recettear.

ExoSoul

Banned

True definition of a gem, it was the swan song for Cavia and yes the combat may not have had many depth but the story, original soundtrack, character depth and the multiples endings more than make up for it.

But, again, the combat was pretty basic and most people didn't see past that. What a shame for them.

Distance? Please guide me, GAF. Is it fun alone or extremely mp focused?

It is fun, I'm not sure if MP is even functional right now (last I heard it wasn't). but there's a ton of workshop levels already for it, and just the campaign7challanges will keep you busy for a while.
Also, the game is awesome. Get it =D

Nier = Drakengard btw

its not like there was just one game in the world / lore

Nier is a split path of Drakengard since it follows and ending different from canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom