• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIght now it's the fact that a lot of my wishlist games have pitiful discounts.

But yeah, I get that too. I'm having that issue with Project Zomboid and Recettear.
Ill probably give it another day, if not im just going to buy something else. Got one more day, beth, unless nothing good goes on sale tmrw

Hektor

Apparently Disney has had issues with Disney allowing digital versions of Kingdom Hearts. I have no idea to the validity of the statement, just seen it brought up on GAF multiple times.

Nobodys knows to be exact. Its just the most popular theory, based on the fact that not a single KH games is available on digital storefronts. That did change with the announcement of KH-Mobile....

derExperte

So, Elite: Dangerous is $45 at the moment as a Daily yet only $31 on the X1. That's nice.

Not sure if those 31 will give them the final game or only Early Access.

As in "full good" (fun) vs "full evil" (multiplayer). :D

I'm not opposed to multiplayer focused or only games in general but I'm not even sure what the gameplay is here exactly. Should watch some videos.

Grief.exe

Sure, but until they actually confirm a PC version, it don't believe it's coming to PC.

Seems short sighted especially with how these companies frequently operate (Square, Rockstar, etc)

sorry guys
i am buying PS4

nier convinced me for that

At least wait until Black Friday for the deals. All these Sony E3 announcements are a loooonnnggg wait.

It's just an assumption. Squeenix's games generally being available digitally + Kingdom Hearts not being available digitally = Disney's to blame.

I figured.

Who knows what Square had to sign away during the initial licensing issue. Guess it will prove the theory with Kingdom Hearts III release.

Im so glad im a multiplattform gamer. Best of all worlds.

There aren't many posters in here that aren't multiplatform.

okie - does FF13 have both Jap and Eng voiceovers now?

That is why the filesize is so massive. Square should have kept the Japanese side as a separate DLC, instead of lumping it together with every download.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
The ideas from this new Hitman were certainly born from the groundwork laid by the contracts from Absolution, but I don't know how I feel about centering the entire game around a constantly shifting model.

ExoSoul

Banned
So, Elite: Dangerous is $45 at the moment as a Daily yet only $31 on the X1. That's nice.

They really wanna push you to their store and get a steam key there rather than buying from steam, they raise the price to balance steam's cut while in their store steam gets nothing.

wilflare

That is why the filesize is so massive. Square should have kept the Japanese side as a separate DLC, instead of lumping it together with every download.

this pops up for me - Notice: This version of Final Fantasy XIII-2 only includes the following languages:

Subtitles and interface: Japanese, Chinese (traditional), Korean, English
Voiceover: Japanese

wth?

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
They only started a few years ago and I was never really impressed with their offers
Definitely not even close to Black Friday in the US

They had great offers the first time they did the cyber monday/black friday thing but earned a huge backlash cause the quantitys of the offered products where really low.

After that the sales where so so

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
this pops up for me - Notice: This version of Final Fantasy XIII-2 only includes the following languages:

Subtitles and interface: Japanese, Chinese (traditional), Korean, English
Voiceover: Japanese

wth?

There's only one sub for Asia.

garath

E3 is exciting and all but I take it all with a grain of salt. The announcements for games that are years away are really hard to get excited about.

I heard somebody (Grief I think?) talking about Dark Souls 3 gameplay. When?

Nothing so far, there were some small bits at the end of the Microsoft conference but that's about it. They also released some in-game screens:

dark-souls-3-2.jpg

Nothing else AFAIK.

XShagrath

I'm glad they dropped the "10 minute" rule from yesterday. I'm actually on a team making progress now. Didn't even make it to 1000 yesterday.

Salsa

E3 is exciting and all but I take it all with a grain of salt. The announcements for games that are years away are really hard to get excited about.

really? surprising amount of shit out this year

hitman literally just got announced for the first time and it comes out in december

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom