• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I think I've hit a point where black goo/smoke just comes across as lazy creature design. Like placeholder effects that no one found the time or inspiration or writing to turn into something tangible.

Maybe that's a little cynical of me though.

Interested in seeing what this ReCore is actually gonna be. All I've seen was CG so far.
Think chances for ReCore and Scalebound to not be Winstore exclusive are higher than QB.

Anteater

unreal2_2016_06_13_23f0uaj.jpg

oh

kay

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Best platformer ever since Super Mario 64 -- MB-B7FA1C67E358053F - Taken by someguyinahat. 10 entrants total. - Taken by wetflame. 23 entrants total.

t1465839441z1.png

Super Mario Galaxy isn't on Steam.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
damn based early access serious sam VR horde mode, morningbus literally donating blood plasma to pay for this totally not boring turdlet

Ventara

Damn, that's an amazing bundle for Grey Goo, though it's the only thing in there that interests me and I already have it, so I'll be passing.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
damn based early access serious sam VR horde mode, morningbus literally donating blood plasma to pay for this totally not boring turdlet

We need virtual reality technology to catch up so I can confirm it smells like shit, too.

Hey, let's take a long-standing franchise famous for its fast-paced twitch combat and turn it into a stationary shooting gallery. Brilliant idea!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Hey, let's take a long-standing franchise famous for its fast-paced twitch combat and turn it into a stationary shooting gallery. Brilliant idea!

The approach is not dissimilar to attempting to fix a clogged toilet by further voiding your bowels into it.

SSPssp

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Best platformer ever since Super Mario 64 -- MB-B7FA1C67E358053F - Taken by someguyinahat. 10 entrants total. - Taken by wetflame. 23 entrants total.

t1465839441z1.png

This is woodle tree isn't it? Isn't it!?

Anteater

serious same is terrible

seriously

titanfall 2's dlc/maps are free

Respawn Entertainment's head of development David Wightman has confirmed that all of Titanfall 2's map pack DLC will be released free of charge. Speaking at an EA Play event in London last night, Wightman told us that the studio plans to never charge its players for either maps or modes.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
serious same is terrible

seriously

titanfall 2's dlc/maps are free

Respawn itself not "[planning on it]" shouldn't inspire confidence given the decision is ultimately EA's -- you know, the same company that went behind Respawn's back to make the original Titanfall an Xbox console exclusive.

Why is this card I bought not marketable or tradeable for a week? I haven't fiddled with Steam Guard or anything lately.

That's been the case for over a year now, and to be fair you are warned about the restriction on the listing page and again when confirming the purchase:

This item is a commodity, where all the individual items are effectively identical. Individual listings aren't accessible; you can instead issue orders to buy at a specific price, with the cheapest listing getting automatically matched to the highest buy order.
After purchase, this item:

- will not be tradable for one week
- cannot be listed on the Steam Community Market for one week
After purchase, this item:

- will not be tradable for one week
- cannot be listed on the Steam Community Market for one week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom