• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, uh, something weird happened.

I was looking at my Steam Purchase History when I noticed a chargeback for Saints Row IV's Game Of The Century Upgrade Pack on June 3 2016. The thing is,
I never submited a chargeback.

When I click it, it only say's I purchased it in 2014, which sounds about right. Although i'm not sure I bought the GotC Upgrade pack. I thought I purchased the Season Pass. Not entirely sure about that.
EDIT: I don't own the Game Of The Century Edition, just the Season Pass. Which makes all of this even weirder.

The DLC is still in my account and I didn't receive any money from the suposed chargeback.
I have no idea what happened. Can anybody clear this up for me?
It's freaking me out. :p

The same happened to me on the same date, but for a different game (the banner saga).

I concluded it was a bug of some sort after checking my bank account (no chargeback to be seen there) and didn't worry about it.

Maybe i should check if my account is now somehow restricted though. How do I do that?

Total Warhammer is really fun. There's something about amassing a waaaggghh! of orcs and sweeping over the land that's really, deeply satisfying.
Missed Bethesda's conference

Any PC stuff?

PC highlights for this year:
  • Fallout 4 DLC about carnivals
  • Fallout 4 DLC (or was it a free update?) about Fallout Shelters
  • Doom Multiplayer DLC
  • Doom Multiplayer Free Update improving SnapMap™
  • Doom First Level Shareware Demo available on Steam
  • Elder Scrolls Online DLC, Dark Brotherhood-related. You will scream.
  • Skyrim 2.0 free to Steam owners of the GotY edition, or vanilla Skyrim with all DLC
and the big'un:
  • Fallout Shelter PC on Steam this July, woohoooo oh yeah, aw right!

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Skyrim Special Edition free for all previous owners of the game plus all DLCs
Prey "2"
Dishonored 2
New Quake game
and probably something more

Total Warhammer is really fun. There's something about amassing a waaaggghh! of orcs and sweeping over the land that's really, deeply satisfying.

PC highlights for this year:
  • Fallout 4 DLC about carnivals
  • Fallout 4 DLC (or was it a free update?) about Fallout Shelters
  • Doom Multiplayer DLC
  • Doom Multiplayer Free Update improving SnapMap™
  • Doom First Level Shareware Demo available on Steam
  • Elder Scrolls Online DLC, Dark Brotherhood-related. You will scream.
  • Skyrim 2.0 free to Steam owners of the GotY edition, or vanilla Skyrim with all DLC
and the big'un:
  • Fallout Shelter PC on Steam this July, woohoooo oh yeah, aw right!

Nothing I'm too bothered about :( Might get Skyrim though

Anteater

man these old games are great, best thing is that I remember liking them but I don't remember anything else, so it feels good to play them again but still feels like playing a new game, the nostalgia goggles~

I bet it would have adjusted if you just added the games to cart too.

probably lol

I watched a bit of the e3 live stream on Twitch. And I didn't go fullscreen, meaning I still had the Twitch chat up.

And holy shit does Twitch chat make 4chan look like the cultured corner of internet.

But one thing that gave me a minor chuckle was when Battlefield 1 was presented. Everyone went nuts with "RIP COD." Someone started it off asking people to press F to pay respect for Call of Duty. And then there was an entire trailer's length of "f" in the chat.

I watched a bit of the e3 live stream on Twitch. And I didn't go fullscreen, meaning I still had the Twitch chat up.

And holy shit does Twitch chat make 4chan look like the cultured corner of internet.

But one thing that gave me a minor chuckle was when Battlefield 1 was presented. Everyone went nuts with "RIP COD." Someone started it off asking people to press F to pay respect for Call of Duty. And then there was an entire trailer's length of "f" in the chat.
Twitch chat is cancer. I just turn it off whenever I'm watching a huge stream.

Hektor

The Twitchchat is one of humanitys most important and living pieces of art. Smorc

Twitch chat is cancer. I just turn it off whenever I'm watching a huge stream.

BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump

mp1990

Banned
Had a dream this night that Satellite Reign and There Came An Echo would show up in the new Humble Bundle

are you boys ready

my dog who passed away 2 years ago also was part of the dream ;_____________;

MadGear

I'm strangely hyped for Quake Champions while being very skeptical of it at the same time. I'm really curious (and worried) how they will implement these champions and their abilities. IMO a good way would be for them to require a resource to use which, just like any other resource in arena-shooters (life, ammo, armor), could be picked up on the map rather than just being limited by a cooldown. I hope that this doesn't turn into another Lawbreakers. I'm not saying that game looks bad but they still keep calling it an arena-shooter and I'm just not seeing it.

And the more I see and read of Dawn of War 3 the more I want it right now. Its easily the game I'm looking forward to the most right now. The only thing I dislike is the lack of a coop campaign because I loved playing through the DoW2 ones with a friend. But yeah, I can see why its not an option for DoW3.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Skyrim Special Edition is interesting. I was thinking about finally getting around to trying out the DLC, seeing how a lot of the bigger, better mods have come about after all these years.

And now this remaster is happening, and I'm apparently getting it when it comes out. But not until October.

And it's apparently going to be separate app. And who knows what mod compatibility will be like.

...I guess I could wrap up Fallout New Vegas's DLC in the meanwhile instead.

Anno

This Xbox leak thread is something else. People sure do enjoy getting caught up in the E3 marketing extravaganza.

Anteater

these cinematic black bars are pretty silly especially if they do nothing but cut off most of the screen

ynYrx5Q.jpg

so cinematic!

chronomac

Somewhat late: I played a little bit of Fallout Shelter on iOS but will gladly pay a couple bucks for a Steam version, especially with good controller support.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Best platformer ever since Super Mario 64 -- MB-B7FA1C67E358053F - Taken by someguyinahat. 10 entrants total. - Taken by wetflame. 23 entrants total.

t1465839441z1.png

Nzyme32

Nothing I'm too bothered about :( Might get Skyrim though

Add to that:

Quake Champions is PC only, 120hz (unlocked)
Dishonoured 2
Elder Scrolls Remaster is free to anyone on Steam with the Legendary edition / all dlc
Doom VR (experience) for HTC VIVE
FallOut 4 VR (Full game) for HTC VIVE
Prey - a reboot of the franchise set in some weird lab space station with psychological horror and aliens (seems better than OG Prey imo)

Anteater

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Best platformer ever since Super Mario 64 -- MB-B7FA1C67E358053F - Taken by someguyinahat. 10 entrants total. - Taken by wetflame. 23 entrants total.

t1465839441z1.png

last 3d platformer I enjoyed was mario 64, i hope i win this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom