• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

It is 30 minutes until first pre-show start for first conference for today and hour and a half before conference (Microsoft) so here are links for today's conferences.

vJaAUPj.png

jpsSiFd.png

ZRXhXaR.png

UkRMPI9.png

Ludens

Banned
It's Bethesda... what do you think? ;P

It depends, it could be free with microtransactions, because if you give it a price, let's say, 15€, that's it, when you bought it money stopped flowing into Bethesda's wallet, with microtransactions they can keep going.

Anno

Has much news come out about the PC Gamer show? I saw Klei was going to announce a new game I think. That in itself sounds more interesting than almost anything shown yesterday.

It depends, it could be free with microtransactions, because if you give it a price, let's say, 15€, that's it, when you bought it money stopped flowing into Bethesda's wallet, with microtransactions they can keep going.

Fallout Shelter is a free-to-play game on mobile, isn't it? Don't see why they'd abandon that for the PC release.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
$4 for grey goo nice

Doom demo is great, game is super fast and fun to play. was getting 60fps on ultra except sometimes it would drop to the single digits (lol?) for...no apparent reason. Like, not during combat, but AFTER the room was cleared, or during a in game cuscene like when you get the first drone. Whut?

anyway game seems great. not 60€ great for me, but little is these days

Tizoc

$4 for grey goo nice

Doom demo is great, game is super fast and fun to play. was getting 60fps on ultra except sometimes it would drop to the single digits (lol?) for...no apparent reason. Like, not during combat, but AFTER the room was cleared, or during a in game cuscene like when you get the first drone. Whut?

anyway game seems great. not 60€ great for me, but little is these days
Did u buy uncharted 4 for eur 60 though? :v

Lain

For people at work:

It's weird how the Blade&Soul thing doesn't tell you what it is that you're actually getting for the game.

Blade & Soul is an action-combat MMORPG from NCSOFT where martial arts and mythology meet in a furious clash of fists and steel!

Set in a beautiful and diverse world, and featuring a deep and cinematic story, Blade & Soul surrounds you with the visual beauty of the Far East and embroils you in a world of honor, betrayal, redemption and revenge.

Defeat your foes with a fast-paced, combo-driven action combat system in either exciting PvE Dungeons or adrenaline pumping PvP Arena battles!

OK but what is in the pack?!

Lomax

If the Amazon coins stack, it will be one cheap way to buy packs for Hearthstone. It would effectively be 80% off.

Yeah that's an insane deal for the amazon coins if you can use more than one. Most of the SquareEnix games are on the amazon appstore as well.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
If the Amazon coins stack, it will be one cheap way to buy packs for Hearthstone. It would effectively be 80% off.

I haven't tried multiple, but it essentially just gives you 100% off your order of 500 coins, so it might work.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It's weird how the Blade&Soul thing doesn't tell you what it is that you're actually getting for the game.

OK but what is in the pack?!

They won't even tell you what's in their special E3 pack.

E3 spoiler culture has officially gone too far.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Mountain -- MB-691632FC9C778EEE - Taken by Jadax
Psychonauts -- MB-F5A59D4B30311736 - Taken by PaulSane

Since it only runs for 8 days I wonder when the bonus stuff gets added. Currently Grey Goo is the only thing that even somewhat interests me in the second tier.

data

Note: Your XSplit Premium License will then be valid for 1 month from the time of activation. Redeemable until December 31st, 2016.

What does this mean? 1 month after I buy the bundle?

Lomax

Well, I went to use the code for Amazon Coins and it told me I had already used it, so I guess it's the same as one of their older promotions. Either that or Humble is handing out duplicate keys. Sort of confirms that you won't be able to stack them though.

Edit: tried it again and it worked fine. Weird.

Note: Your XSplit Premium License will then be valid for 1 month from the time of activation. Redeemable until December 31st, 2016.

Yeah I thought that was odd as well, "3 month License!" good for one month only!

Since it only runs for 8 days I wonder when the bonus stuff gets added. Currently Grey Goo is the only thing that even somewhat interests me in the second tier.

$3 for Grey Goo seems like a great deal if you're interested in it. I can't imagine anything they add will be more than just more f2p stuff.

1 month after you use the code. Its pretty clear dude

Saying a 3 month license is good for 1 month after activation is anything but clear.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

1 month after you use the code. Its pretty clear dude

No. The one month period starts upon activation of the XSplit Premium Service by using the key through XSplit.

Lomax

The 10% off humble store coupon stacks with the humble monthly discount meaning you can get a pretty nice total discount on some new releases like Steamworld Heist (or on the other stuff on sale).

ValfarHL

No idea if this is the right place to ask, but could someone invite me to the Steam Gaf group? Username and nick is the same as on here.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom