• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endruen

Shitty spare key I still have somehow.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

GameGuru - Death Valley Combat Pack -- MB-F09B9205B7CF1663 - Taken by voodooray

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Nature is beautiful The Game -- MB-FE6C7CAAA5A6BF19 - Taken by voodooray - Taken by Jadax. 6 entrants total.

t1465850138z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I wish there were an option to disable game update scheduling. It's not a bad thing, but in my case I'd rather the updates download as soon as Steam detects them.

Zeknurn

I wonder why Microsoft feels the need to set aside time for Japanese developers each year. Final Fantasy, Tekken and Scalebound all looked terrible.

Scaelbound and Recore I'm interested in but Winstore is a turn-off mainly because of prices not getting as cheap as Steam keys and my doubt of its longevity. Always a catch with MS.

Scalebound protag too edgy though.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'd care more about any of this Microsoft stuff if I could actually sign in to my Xbox account.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Completly forgot that the prices on the winstore for games are grade A bullshit so that's kind of making it even less appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom