• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
You guys remember when the Halo collection was in the SteamDB, and GFWL was shutting down? Those were the days.

Has that been mothballed?

More than likely, it's just dead.

But yeah, the dev team was axed. And then Phil Spencer put out some non-committal "It's not dead!" statement about continuing to pursue it in some manner.

At this point, I'd jump all over a simple remaster of the original game.

Hektor

You merely adopted the nongenerational concept. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see generations until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

rtcn63

Finally watched the DR4 trailer, Frank at the end reminded me of Ray Stevenson.

frank-castle-ray-stevenson-ray-stevenson-33613345-570-364.jpg

rtcn63

At this point, you may be better off picking up an inexpensive PC with Win10 and using that instead of a dedicated XB1. At least 60ps would be a thing.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

I recall there being some confusion as to whether or not this would hit the PC. It was uploaded as "Graphen".

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

This game has "DEAD" in the title -- MB-1730724F240C4C93 - Taken by voodooray. 7 entrants total.

t1465852315z1.png

Lomax

I'd like to send all of you complaining that Xbox exclusives are coming to PC in a format you don't like back 15 years to when they didn't come out at all and just make you stay there. More games is always better. You guys are starting to sound worse than console fanboy nitwits.

yuraya

Kinda crazy how the Scalebound demo outclassed the FFXV demo in every way. and XV is releasing sooner. That XV demo was terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom