• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

Did you guys actually refresh the web with f5 or just click on the fake interface refresh button? I have had no luck, although admitedly I gave up after like 5 minutes.

If you mean the Dead by Daylight thing: I just waited it out until some video sequence played and afterwards you get they key.

Endruen

Are you guys getting these Dead by Daylight things after you got the Beta codes or is it a way to get one? I'd like, if so.

Use the link we're posting to make your own and post it here. If 3 people click on it you get a beta access.

That's it, I got the beta key. Now you can create your own one for us to save you and get a key.

voodooray

Its a way to get into the beta, using a referral link. Thanks for the tip, I got in too, though not sure it will be a good idea to start posting them all in this thread. If 4 friends click and connect their steam accounts with the link, you will get a BETA key.

EDIT: Oh nice, everyone gets a key

[Trails in the Sky SC Steam Update]

Trails in the Sky Second Chapter has received a few new updates recently! Including...new treasure chest phrases. We're still tweaking a few things here and there for them (you might notice some funky apostrophes as an example), but they should add a bit of fun on your journey.

Other updates include some much-needed bug fixes:
- Updated the text for a few text bugs/term fixes
- Fixed Odyssey of Anton achievement bug. The achievement should now unlock correctly and can be obtained retroactively.
- Fixed Penguin de Samba achievement bug. Similarly, this should be possible to obtain retroactively.
- Fixed some issues with the chest achievement, but it seems like the achievement can still end up broken under some circumstances while working under others. Our programmer is going to continue investigating this and issue a completed fix a.s.a.p. "Broken" chests will need to be checked individually by players in order to obtain the achievement.

As always, if you happen to spot something, feel free to write it in to support@xseedgames.com with as many details as possible and we'll try our best to look into it.

For these updates, we'd like to make sure the treasure chest bug and all its strange happenings are squashed for good before we update the GOG version of Trails in the Sky SC. We haven't forgotten you guys! We just want to make sure everything is completely good to go first.

Thanks for your patience, everyone! Please enjoy.

Ludens

Banned
Yup, got it, I removed my link so other people can post their link and get a code too without clicking a useless one, I suggest to do the same so only active link will remain.

Valkrai

Is Dead Island worth getting? I had it on console and I might try to get the original cheap on Steam so I can get the remaster at discount.

Endruen

Yup, got it, I removed my link so other people can post their link and get a code too without clicking a useless one, I suggest to do the same so only active link will remain.
That's a good suggestion, actually.

Is Dead Island worth getting? I had it on console and I might try to get the original cheap on Steam so I can get the remaster at discount.

You could have got it for 1$ a few hours ago.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
No luck with this site http://beta.deadbydaylight.com/ here.
Wonder what's the deal. I tried reloading a bunch of times and now I let it sit for like 5 minutes with nothing happening. Region locked maybe? Or my luck just sucks.

It's by chance, I've been doing it with some friends, some get it almost immediately, some still haven't. I think it's by chance.

You can also get a key by saving other people, though. I saved two people without bleeding out and got a key.

Mhm, that new thread smell..

Summer sale is still so far away. I hope DS2 and/or Nobunaga's Ambition get a sale before the event.

There are Facebook like buttons on the bottom of the Neogaf page all of a sudden.

I was about to ask about that.
wiovy7a.png

Lomax

Seriously? :(

Too late so I had to get it more expensive.

Check B/S/T there's almost certainly people with leftover bundle keys cheap.

It must not show up on mobile

Yeah it's not on mobile. Doesn't seem to work the way I'd expect it to, I clicked share thinking it would share this thread, but it just seems to share a link to NeoGaf Facebook. Being able to share by thread would be pretty nifty.

Nzyme32

Somehow missed this:

Kxt0nmE.png

- Didn't know that Batman AK was at the point where the game itself could actually be played well enough to enjoy

- Never seen a "Overwhelmingly Negative" review before; just 12% positive in the past few weeks

Somehow missed this:

Kxt0nmE.png

- Didn't know that Batman AK was at the point where the game itself could actually be played well enough to enjoy

Only Batman game I haven't played, makes me more tempted to pick it up assuming it gets a price drop in the summer sale.

Nzyme32

Only Batman game I haven't played, makes me more tempted to pick it up assuming it gets a price drop in the summer sale.

The very same. Liked Asylum and City a lot. Origins was ok, but not really. Wanted to get Arkham Knight but didn't bother due to the launch. Probably will get it eventually, just waiting on a better graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom