• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, seems the May thread is dead prematurely so I'll guess I'll crosspost this here instead...

This been posted yet? Anyone care to make a thread?

http://techraptor.net/content/26-controversial-games-pulled-steam-german-crack

"26 Games Pulled From Steam In German Crack Down"

(On another note, anyone here know a possible reason all my ads on mobile are all for tires and auto-mechanics... And all in Arabic? I don't own a car, look up anything about cars, nor do I know Arabic.)

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Posting this Dead by Daylight code thing because it seems like a thing to do? Do I get a beta code? I don't know?

EDIT: I've been saved! Thanks GAF

Neospartan

Neo Member
Just noticed that Shan Gui is back on Steam.
Of course, since the game is still published by the asshole publisher that stole from the developers, the game is being crushed with the recent reviews (only 8% positive).

Such a sad situation, really.

The very same. Liked Asylum and City a lot. Origins was ok, but not really. Wanted to get Arkham Knight but didn't bother due to the launch. Probably will get it eventually, just waiting on a better graphics card

Actually now you mention it I should probably hold off as my machine may not be able to run it well right now. If i got lucky it could handle the lower end settings, graphics don't bother me too much though.

(On another note, anyone here know a possible reason all my ads on mobile are all for tires and auto-mechanics... And all in Arabic? I don't own a car, look up anything about cars, nor do I know Arabic.)
I've found in the past few weeks or month, the mobile site ads have become significantly larger, much uglier (usually those really spammy ones instead of what were previously text ones) and I'm pretty sure are the source of those super-dodgy "your phone has a virus!" popups.

Regginator

i got a friend request on steam while playing rocket league, he was on my team and he was pretty good, i was about to accept his invite but the comments on his profile indicate he probably uses cheats a lot. would i risk a ban of some sorts when playing rocket league while having him as a friend?

madjoki

Somehow missed this:

Kxt0nmE.png

- Didn't know that Batman AK was at the point where the game itself could actually be played well enough to enjoy

It's playable if:

- You have powerful PC
- Install it to SSD

Batmobile still randomly stutters. If you install HDD, it's unplayable.

Somehow missed this:

Kxt0nmE.png

- Didn't know that Batman AK was at the point where the game itself could actually be played well enough to enjoy

- Never seen a "Overwhelmingly Negative" review before; just 12% positive in the past few weeks

Batman has been fine since the their updates in September-November. Haters gonna hate.

Did Massive screw the new update as well? I thought the receptions were positive. I was about to jump back in later this month.

Khilandros

Going to be a great month for me

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Stranger of Sword City
Onechanbara Z2: Chaos
Zero Time Dilemma - I believe June 30 on Steam
God Eater 2 Rage Burst preorder and possibly Resurrection release at the end of the month.

Shame that No Man's Sky was delayed, but I can wait.

Nzyme32

It's playable if:

- You have powerful PC
- Install it to SSD

Batmobile still randomly stutters. If you install HDD, it's unplayable.

Good to know. My new PC should be able to handle it with a better graphics card. I'm also not expecting a perfect experience from the game, which is why I'll be waiting for it to get cheap

Batman has been fine since the their updates in September-November. Haters gonna hate.

Cool. I'll be waiting on a sale anyway

how do I block this facebook shit from appearing

If you have ublock (I assume other adblockers too) it seems to work fine. It's all one piece.

Right click -> block element

EDIT: Nevermind the moment I made this post, this crap came right back.

Lomax

how do I block this facebook shit from appearing

If you care that much, you can create a manual filter in adblock that will block the facebook frame from appearing (and won't have any impact on any other settings for the site).

Did Facebook also get added to the top bar as well?

We a Facebook operation now. Buy Rifts

I don't see anything in the top bar.

Edit: oh wait, there it is, and a twitter one as well. I guess they've decided they want NeoGaf to have a Facebook presence. Even though there's nothing at all on the NeoGaf facebook page...

PaulSane

ffs block the facebook crap with ublock, refresh page and it reappears

I've just created a filter in ublock to block "www.facebook.com" on neogaf, it worked - i've just selected that element to create a filter, and removed all the extra stuff after .com

Ozium

I've just created a filter in ublock to block "www.facebook.com" on neogaf, it worked - i've just selected that element to create a filter, and removed all the extra stuff after .com

does that just filter out you seeing it or does it filter out facebook spying on you and collecting data?

Lomax

The share button correctly shares the thread now.

does that just filter out you seeing it or does it filter out facebook spying on you and collecting data?

If you're not already using noscript to do that then youarealreadydead.jpg

Nzyme32

Facepoop doesn't seem blockable. Just in time for E3.

STEAM | June 2016 - E3 Sponsored by Facebook, Oculus, Microsoft & Xbox all in one PC platform (MySpace, Bebo & Google Plus DLC available for $30; Season Pass DLC available for $60* [*content to be disclosed at a later date])

Jesus I'm bored. Should sleep

Nzyme32

Steam Client Beta Update - May 31

1 JUNE - DSSEГGEГ
Big Picture
Fixed erroneous prompts to opt into the client Beta in some circumstances

In-Game Overlay
Fix regression on Windows XP

#Exciting #Like

MUnited83

For you.
Going to be a great month for me

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Stranger of Sword City
Onechanbara Z2: Chaos
Zero Time Dilemma - I believe June 30 on Steam
God Eater 2 Rage Burst preorder and possibly Resurrection release at the end of the month.

Shame that No Man's Sky was delayed, but I can wait.

man, so many anime games. I really gotta stock up on even more gems

F9nUFl7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom