• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
are all steam bundles now gog style? Meaning games you have not included or still just selected ones?

not that we really know, some games sell better on PC than on consoles, but overall we are cheapos, you know
and there are much more games on PC now, so selling good is not that easy

Of course we know. It's all about time release hype :p

Anteater

vin diesel's acting is kind of bad in that riddick game

was the movie like that too

ffxii was ahead of its time, look at those hair and cloth animations

1465204744-ffxii1.gif

too bad it doesn't look like they'll fix Vaan's abs

Unai

Catching up on some overnight news, yay FF12.

I wouldn't be entirely shocked if the PC version of FF12 Remaster would be announced at the same time as the Western PS4 release and had a simultaneous release.

The western PS4 release was announced some minutes ago. No PC version yet.

Lain

1465204744-ffxii1.gif

I look at that animation and I can only think man, that's bad. Maybe it's the loop.

Annubis

Assuming it comes to PC, I'd get it IF they fix the weird queuing system that made your characters wait around doing nothing to avoid too many animations at once.

Meanwhile Kentucky Route Zero....

I was really hoping the long wait would mean a surprise join Episode 4 and 5 release.

The last I've heard was that 4 was being wrapped up shortly, so I doubt my dreams will be coming true.

But god damn, those 3 episodes that are out are soooo good.

Aaron D.

header.jpg

I love "rediscovering" a game after it's been mothballed for a while.

Out of nowhere I got the urge to fire up South Park: Stick of Truth this weekend and start a new campaign.

Holy crap is this game still golden.

Beyond nailing the look and feel of SP, Obsidian's contribution to the RPG systems, and spectacularly clean menu / ui push the whole production over the top, planting it firmly into Classic status.

Diving back into SoT this weekend has gotten me totally hyped for the upcoming Fractured but Whole.

Tizoc

Yo fam, YO
I GOTS DAT GRITTY GEAR SEX HARD REVELAT-OR!
DAT CLOUDBERRY JAM
time-to-move-on.jpg

Freakin' RAVEN!
1129_photo.jpg

SHOUTOUTS TO HELLOWEEN!
0Helloween2.jpg

With Norio Based Wakamoto doing his best Johnny Cash impersonation
Blechpostkarte-Johnny-Cash-The-Man-In-Black-Postkarte.jpg

GET DIZZY!
XqPzQbV.jpg

Also this cute Korean headphones girl piloting a Giant Mechanical Kung Fu *CENSORED*
mE24A1l.png

Man Arc Systems really needs to do day and date just to get those extra sales, I would've double dipped instantly :/

uku.gif

I doubt it's mistake. These are same publishers that used to sell games at few cents.
They just figured out new way to do, since Valve adopted min price of $0,49 for regular sales.

There's others too:

Big Platformer Bundle
SHMUP Bundle
The Indie Platformers Bundle
Super Mega Bundle by New Reality Games
Back In Time Bundle
Godly Bundle
JRPG Love Happiness Bundle
Monster Mayhem Bundle
Interstellar Bundle
Fun with Physics Bundle
Pug Life Bundle
Puzzle Bundle

How do you find these bundles? it seems like you just have to stumble on to them as they aren't advertised anywhere out side of the games being bundled.

Just got an email stating that someone requested a password reset for my mojang account. Says I can safely ignore it if it wasn't me.

Can I actually safely ignore it or am I already dead?

Tizoc

Haha, looking forward to picking it up once it hits PC. Super hyped.

The best part about Xrd R is it has an Easy Input mode, like in the Mahvel games. Haven't tested it yet but I will in my next playthrough once the Update downloads.

GaussTek

1465204744-ffxii1.gif

Wait, are those his abs... I thought it was a tattoo or something lol.

There seems to be no hot-joining in HOIV since they weren't able to make it work before launch (from the Paradox Twitch launch stream). Kinda surprising since it works pretty well in Stellaris, c'est la vie.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I was worried this was going to be another Moba/TF2 game. The description actually sounds cool. They spent way too much money/time on that cg trailer, I need gameplay.

Turns out it's a tower defense game.

dex3108

After that agents of Mayhem trailer i kinda wish they did SR5 :/ as i said i will wait for gameplay but for now i am not impressed.

madjoki

18.25 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: #1371 » [Gleam Reward] Timore Inferno - 11 of 11 actions required - https://gleam.io/oZC4b/timore-inferno

new freebie game

How do you find these bundles? it seems like you just have to stumble on to them as they aren't advertised anywhere out side of the games being bundled.

My bot announces those too. I also made website that lists:

http://steam.madjoki.com/bundles

Unlike SteamDB's it allows sorting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom