• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

What would a westernized Monster Hunter even be?
Quicktime events finishers?
Easier difficulty?
Hide behind cover for HP regen?
Cinematic pseudo-quicktime platforming sequences where everything around you goes to hell, but you can't actually die anyway?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh the irony that a japanese game brought quicktime events to the mainstream...

wM12t6x.gif

Bought The Last Of Us Remastered, it's pretty sweet. I really like the PS4 controller, but oh how I wish that it had the backpaddles ala Steam Controller.

Bought The Last Of Us Remastered, it's pretty sweet. I really like the PS4 controller, but oh how I wish that it had the backpaddles ala Steam Controller.
Last of Us is definitely in my top five games and that's as someone who loves Ice Pick Lodge and crpgs. Great pacing and the most tense combat in a third person shooter.

Are there any expected available nows at this E3? Or suspected showings at the pc gaming show?

Hektor

Last of Us is definitely in my top five games and that's as someone who loves Ice Pick Lodge and crpgs. Great pacing and the most tense combat in a third person shooter.

Are there any expected available nows at this E3? Or suspected showings at the pc gaming show?

XCOM 2 ADDON BAE

Also Klei will be announcing a new game

0864e9eb6c7b9f3a4025951eede7a4524fad2f6b.png

Doomedfool

Yeah it is kind of a problem. Games are getting so big. I have a 1tb ssd and I only can keep a few games on it, or at least that is how it feels. When I want to dl a new game I have to delete an old one or transfer some to my hdd. Steammover is amazing for that btw.

My ssd is on 250, so these 60+ gb games take up a big chunk. I move games from to and from my hdd quite a bit. I usually like to finish a game before moving on to the next one, so I have that working in my favor I guess.

Just beat Headlander, a fun little metroidvania. Took me about 5 or 6 hours to 100% it. I am missing a few achievements though so now it looks ugly in my library. :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
SO the next Xbox has 1.72 GHz?
My laptop's got more GHz than that or am I misunderstanding something?

That's the GPU clockspeed. The CPU runs at 2.3GHz and, while there's more to hardware than just clockspeed, is once again Jaguar-based (the architecture was designed for low-power devices, not gaming systems).

Tizoc

Not sure if you're correcting me or making a dead piggy.

Heh well you can have the abbreviation look like the 'XoX' emote ^^;

That's the GPU clockspeed. The CPU runs at 2.3GHz and, while there's more to hardware than just clockspeed, is once again Jaguar-based (the architecture was designed for low-power devices, not gaming systems).

Ah thanks for clearing it up.

So happy that we're getting another Metro, looks incredible.

I've never cared for AC but this one looks pretty cool.

Scorpio's size is impressive, assuming we dont get another RROD lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom