• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
will there be cross play with ps4, xbox and pc?

giphy.gif

Apparently Sony wont allow crossplay. First Minecraft, now Rocket League.

#4theplayers

ArjanN

It is releasing in Japan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe-RAeDfOMM

also i've been wanting monster hunter on pc forever but this does not look like what i want, no "sour plataform grapes"

the awful monster hunter: western audience edition is coming to PC too

the issue people have with it is that it is a streamlined version and supposedly not as deep as actual monster hunter games.. also it is not even releasing in Japan

I haven't looked super deep into it so far, but from what I've seen so far the streamlining seems to be in all the periferal stuff?

As long as it still has a bunch of cool bossfights and controls well I don't care about that stuff.

Monooboe

LOL! I've been set on getting all achivements on Fallout Shelter, 100+ in and I only have one left where I have to get a bunch of legendary dwellers, turns out that it's not possible without buying a truckload of lunch boxes. T_T Think I will sit in the corner crying wondering what the hell I'm doing with my life.

Kudo

My problem with Monster Hunter: World is that it looks too similar to Frontier and Online which weren't that great. I was super pumped for Online but didn't really spend too much time with it, too clunky compared to the more colourful versions that were already available on other platforms.
I think World palette looks bit lifeless and could use more colour to make it more appealing to me personally but I'm sure it'll be good game either way.

Damn, while I was busy buying a bundle from another site, I forgot about the Adult Swim bundle ticking down. When I went back to the Humble tab, it was exactly 11:00 am my time and the counter was 00:00:00 but I still had the option to purchase. Would the purchase have gone through? I didn't want to risk it but I'm still curious :p

We don't know if it's Sony's fault! What if MS and now Psyonix have draconian requirements for crossplay?!?

Didnt the Minecraft guys even said they wanted to implement crossplay and were refused by Sony, because of "security risks" or sth. like that?

As someone who knows nothing about monster hunter, what's wrong with the new monster hunter?

Seems it could be more streamlined and playing differently than the "main" titles. The titles before that really relied on tactics, which part of the enemy to destroy first, when to change the area to heal, when to block/roll etc.

This one looks, at least just judging from what we saw, a bit more action oriented/"hack and slashy".

Is Jaw okay?

Post if you are okay, Jaw.
Don't worry, we all rushed to let Jawmuncher know when it happened.

SteamGAF looks after its own.
It's Rtwp basically

look forward to hearing the first five seconds of this song over and over again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=136Oe37gzSs

Sounds good, thanks!

It's funny, I watched a Giant Bomb Quick Look of this game when it released, but cannot recall a single thing about it... aside from Drippy.

For real?

Also did anyone figure out if JSRF would have to be relicensed for them to sell it on the store?

Yeah, there's a thread on GS.

Is the combat in Ni No Kuni 1 turn-based or action-y? This affects my interest in it greatly.

Welcome back.

Since you've been gone, Dinosaurs became a thing again.

Combat is the weakest link of the game unfortunately because the companion AI is a fucking disgrace.

Combat is the weakest link of the game unfortunately because the companion AI is a fucking disgrace.

Oh, bummer. No direct party member control? I would've hoped that Persona 3 FES vs Portable would've taught everyone (as in, the entire industry) a lesson there.

AI party members kinda bother me. The option of AI control works, but permanent AI control gets really iffy late-game when things matter more.

Lain

Hey, Bamco, you know what other PS3 RPG people would buy in a flash?
Tales of fucking Vesperia.

They'd need to localize the PS3 stuff for that so I don't see it being all that likely. There would be a higher chance for the x360 release but, heh. More chances for Digimon and SAO games to come to PC imo.

My code is a duplicate (already used).

Duplicate here too. That site is a scam!

Fucking METROID AT E3 GOD YES

A little salty that it is on 3ds but hey at least Prime 4 will be on Switch.

PC and switch gonna cover me for the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom