• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

lol
B_wMTd3UgAElKl1.jpg

Middle East Store btw.

Edited! And no, I'm no damn American :p

Gracias, now let me buy the game dangit, I need this sucka ready for when I am finished with Tormentum @o@

So im playing Hotline Miami 2 and I checked that it is using none of my cpu basically which I assume is having a bearing on the frame rate. As of now, its running at like 30ish I think? Any way I can change that?

Although my cpu barely hits the bare minimum at 2.4 Ghz. I do have that supercharge shit but it wont turn on automatically or at least it hasnt

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
The fucking Light Lady in the new Evil Within DLC is far creepier than she has any right to be.

Enemy Spoiler: http://fat.gfycat.com/MarvelousBadAyeaye.gif

I think for me she may be the creepiest enemy in the game. She sounds goofy on paper (armless woman in red stilettos wearing a sheet with a lit-up divers helmet), but how she moves, her sudden changes in speed, how she suddenly appears, the sounds she makes, and her fucking death animation, are creepy as hell, and she actually unnerved me on just being herself alone.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hey Dusk, maybe spoiler the gif for those of us who many wish to play it someday?

I can do that, it's just from a scene with her, but I can make it a clickable link. Know the gif isn't too spoiler-y though in case you thought it might ruin something, but it's good to not ruin surprises for people.

Chariot

Jesus Christ, I should really upgrade my computer fast. The processor fan really sounds unhealthy again today. And according to Core Temp all cores are running at 90~100° Celsius, which is about 30° too much. Will be great fun to play Skylines.

Dsyndrome

Jesus Christ, I should really upgrade my computer fast. The processor fan really sounds unhealthy again today. And according to Core Temp all cores are running at 90~100° Celsius, which is about 30° too much. Will be great fun to play Skylines.

That just sounds no bueno all around.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

;-; That is really hot! Is this with the new thermal paste? Or had that not come in yet?

Ruruja

Wow, I was worried when my old GPU hit 100. If my CPU ever hit 100 I'd turn my PC off and repair/replace the CPU immediately.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
The presentation in Hotline Miami 2 is top fucking notch.

TOP. FUCKING. NOTCH.

Like 10 steps above even HM1.

I love the whole VHS Tape aesthetic they have in the menus and level select.

Not sure about some of the other aspects (forced character stages) but so far this is what fans have been waiting for.

Except maybe Zky-zky. I dunno if HM2 will be able to recapture the same magic the first game's story pulled off. HM1's story was very minimal and showed its hand when it counted. HM2 is cutscene-heavy and jerks around a lot on the timeline. We'll see, though!

FloatOn

okay let's talk cities skyline

I never played sim city and I'm a dumb fucking idiot when it comes to managing mass scale shit in video games (I can't RTS to save my life).

HOWEVER

I used to have a ton of fun messing around in old roller coaster tycoon.

is this a game I can play?

garath

Damn community. I keep forgetting about this thread :(

Subbing so I don't miss a thing anymore.

Anyone played Memoria? I'm thinking it's hard to pass up for $4. I used to love point and click adventure games.

titch

Obviously without access to your original votes, I have no way of knowing who changed what. I'd like these GOTY results to be as close to accurate as they would have been originally, but I can't stop you from changing your vote. So it's more of a request than a rule, really.

I didn't vote the last time.

Is it ok for me to vote for the recount?

derExperte

I've become soft. Hotline Miami 2 is beating my buttocks. Also I don't think I'll understand the story without reading up on it later.

Oh, the game that wasn't supposed to go on sale before Early Access ends is on sale again. Thanks Stainless, you keep reminding me why I will never touch Early Access stuff ever again unless it's 50% or more off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom