• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

check your steam breh

9hoCm1M.png

wow, ice cold

i kid <3

r3n4ud

New Dying Light patch, today keeps getting better and better.

Features:

* Hard Mode added
* National outfits added
* 4 outfits as a reward for finishing the story campaign added
* Over 50 new weapons added
* New weapon rarity level – extremely rare Gold weapons added

Gameplay:

* Various balance tweaks of weapons, loot chests, shops and crafting
* Various improvements to game quests
* Improvements in natural movement flow

Technical:

* Resolved various stability issues including co-op
* Improved overall game performance

Visuals:

* Various improvements in world and character art

Be the Zombie:

* New option to enable zombie invasions with co-op disabled added

Linux specific improvements:

* Added AMD Radeon support (Please note - the NPC dialogue lip-sync will be enabled in a future patch)
* Improved performance significantly
* Fixed glitch when changing resolution
* Improved mouse scroll speed in map menu
* Disabled SSAO and AA options (TBD)
* Fixed minor rendering issues
* Fixed screenshots capturing
* Fixed crashed related to audio driver
Once this game gets a nice discount, I shall pick it up. Love those types of games.

Played some RE6 Mercs last night. Couldn't seem to get higher than a B rating. My reaction time for those counters is atrocious. Still need to unlock the Time Bonus + for a bit of help. Otoh, my campaign runs were pretty decent on a replay(mostly A and S ranks) on Pro. I'll leave No Hope difficulty by the wayside, as I don't think I have it in me.

If you keep the combo going till the end you'll get an S rank. Also, and the game doesn't explain this, the secret boss that you can spawn after meeting certain conditions gives you a higher score the later you kill it. So the best way is to spawn it and keep it alive till the very end, while you keep killing the other minor enemies without losing the combo. It's not easy but it's the way to get a higher score than normal.

Here's me doing a 150 combo in solo, though I didn't manage to keep the secret boss alive. Sorry for the shitty quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc6OViOHN54

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
GOTY rules doesn't say I can't vote for the same game multiple times, gonna vote for Evil Within 5 times.

Actually, read the rules again!
I just added that clarification.

If you vote for the same game more than once, it will be tallied as the highest score you submit and the rest of the entries will be disqualified. So in your scenario where you vote for The Evil Within 5 times, it will only be counted as one vote for 5 points.

Xanathus

Actually, read the rules again!
I just added that clarification.

If you vote for the same game more than once, it will be tallied as the highest score you submit and the rest of the entries will be disqualified. So in your scenario where you vote for The Evil Within 5 times, it will only be counted as one vote for 5 points.

This award is rigged! I demand EvilLore launch an investigation into the blatant corruption that plagues Steam-GAF so that we finally get an impartial award that will finally recognize the greatness that is The Evil Within.

What are my discount/coupon/voucher options for Hotline Miami 2 post-release? Do the GMG coupons work now that it's released instead of pre-order?

Yeah I'm that guy...

Annubis

This award is rigged! I demand EvilLore launch an investigation into the blatant corruption that plagues Steam-GAF so that we finally get an impartial award that will finally recognize the greatness that is The Evil Within.

We need to find the cigaret smoking man.
He's the one who knows what's going on!

Is x-files too old by now?

dex3108

I was really expecting more from them. Even the last year's pics didn't look that groundbreaking: http://www.gamersbook.com/News/Article/ID/378/Source-Engine-2-Screenshot

Valve really missed their oppurtunity to stand out if they released it 2 years ago! Now they really have serious competition that will eclipse them. I hope it will be at least easy to develop with.

Those screenshots are not best Source 2 representations. That demo was optimized for VR and when you see Atlas in peaces it is way better with all metallic parts and PBR.

Those screenshots are not best Source 2 representations. That demo was optimized for VR and when you see Atlas in peaces it is way better with all metallic parts and PBR.

Look the link I posted, it is not VR, and still doesn't look that special ! It may have looked good 2-3 years ago !

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
And Geometry Wars 3. Even if it's call a weekend deal and just was on sale.

I'd probably pick it up if it were 50% off, but at 34% / $9.89 I'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom