• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

199X -- MB-4330222B954B07F8 - Taken by L.O.R.D

take it for the +1, I don't care

dex3108

OK Lenovo just dropped the mic XD

https://twitter.com/lenovo/status/575383282256318464

11061309_362161770638706_5501125747856989809_n.png

Over 4000 currently playing.
Yet my summon sign in front of Looking Glass boss is standing unanswered for the past 15mins.

:/

Was not expecting these kinda lows for such a new game.

Turfster

"Hey, let's play some Blacklist" *click* "OH YOU WANNA PLAY BLACKLIST LEMME JUST DOWNLOAD YET ANOTHER POSSIBLY THE SAME PATCH OKAY THX"
(I refuse to believe Ubi is still patching this game with new patches that require half a gig)
Edit: Yeah, this is patch 1.02 FROM 2 YEARS AGO that I'm pretty sure I already had...

Edit 2: good job Ubi you killed my interest in playing your god damned game.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Do the games have to be on Steam/Origin/Uplay to qualify for the 52 in a year challenge?

Nope, I played a NES game earlier this year (Crystalis). I think the rules are a lot more loose than you're thinking.

Also, I've played a few SNES games on RetroAchievements.org and counted those as well.

ExoSoul

Banned
any game will work
even 3DS or PS4/3/vita or Xbox
Woohoo I'm not wasting my time on a fresh run through Dissidia =D
I'm wasting my time, that game requires a lot of hours for 100%

Nope, I played a NES game earlier this year (Crystalis). I think the rules are a lot more loose than you're thinking.

Also, I've played a few SNES games on RetroAchievements.org and counted those as well.
I see, I've only heard of the challenge in the Steam threads plus a good while ago people were talking about Steam's time tracking in relation to it so I 1+1'd it and ended up making a wrongful assumption.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
"Hey, let's play some Blacklist" *click* "OH YOU WANNA PLAY BLACKLIST LEMME JUST DOWNLOAD YET ANOTHER POSSIBLY THE SAME PATCH OKAY THX"
(I refuse to believe Ubi is still patching this game with new patches that require half a gig)
Edit: Yeah, this is patch 1.02 FROM 2 YEARS AGO that I'm pretty sure I already had...

Edit 2: good job Ubi you killed my interest in playing your god damned game.

silly turfster - they don't need you to play their game ... you already paid for it - that's all they care about ;)

rtcn63

Uplay has to make sure that its save-deleting mechanism continues to work proper. Ubsoft knows about JaseC. They know what stories he's been telling.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Space Rangers HD A War Apart -- MB-4D2B94F743B2C367 - Taken by lindarasta. 2 entrants total.
Reprisal Universe -- MB-E260A4176B460BEA - Taken by Cth. 4 entrants total.

t1426030405z1.png

derExperte

Took 12hrs and about 12 tries to finally download the latest GTAV patch.
Weird bug that breaks the game every time I want to look at emails on the phone.
Bullshit mission, after a few tries I'm a few seconds away from the goal.
Game and PS3 lock up completely.
#fuckPS3SonyRockstarGTAeverything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom