• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Mystery Heist -- MB-A887511AA7C700CF - Taken by swx

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Mystery Heist -- MB-A887511AA7C700CF - Taken by swx

hahahahah well, that's a nice failure of the automatic name pickup system

Thanks but i'm not that new. Just curious about what you do with the title..
Write random letters? reaffirm your love to the bot?

Oh, you mean the title of the mystery gift?

You can do stuff like mystery gift, mystery something, etc. Doesn't really matter (though of course don't put the name of the game, because it won't be a mystery anymore)

Belgarion

Oh, you mean the title of the mystery gift?

You can do stuff like mystery gift, mystery something, etc. Doesn't really matter (though of course don't put the name of the game, because it won't be a mystery anymore)

What do you do with the title when sending a message to the bot lol

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

crappy gift -- MB-3C7BF7023D89AE8F - Taken by Jiggaloboy

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
It's a tab. :p
TAB.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-29FA38CAF6FB89E6 - Taken by Kifimbo. 9 entrants total.

t1427327247z1.png

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

I7Ufybq.png

t1427327247z1.png

This is the real deal guys.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

I7Ufybq.png

t1427327247z1.png

Dang this happens and I won "Pickers" before on a mystery :' ( and I already own it

Sendou

I hope you're all hella ready.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sendou:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sendou, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
Pillars of Eternity -- MB-4E10A9F4A54943E4 - Taken by Jiggaloboy. 13 entrants total. Trivia Question: Who's the genius of someone's ass?

t1427327367z1.png

It's Life of Strange episode 2 trivia. The answer is carved on a school desk somewhere.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-CC93EA1E13EE38B2 - Taken by The Red Wizard Trivia Question: Guess the name of this mystery gift?

Turfster

It's Life of Strange episode 2 trivia. The answer is carved on a school desk somewhere.

Jesus, I just played it yesterday and I don't remember this one.

Also, how does this work? It'll pick a winner from the people that got the answer right after 15 minutes?
I'm wondering how many people will even get it right in that time ;)

rtcn63

Hah, I didn't even know trivia giveaways were a real thing, just entered normally. I'm fucked. I don't know the answer anyways.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Se7ensword won the mystery modbot giveaway with the trivia question but is currently throttled and thus couldn't claim his payout. Tragic! Tragic, I say!

Turfster

I spend like 15 minutes looking for something inane environmental artists put in somewhere not so obvious so I would be surprised if you did remember it lol.

At least it's not one of the ones that appears in multiple places, like
the hole to another universe
;)

Se7ensword won the mystery modbot giveaway with the trivia question but is currently throttled and thus couldn't claim his payout. Tragic! Tragic, I say!

That's what you get for entering every giveaway!
You gotta pick and choose your battles.
(And in my case, still lose them, but that's another thing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom