• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Good idea.

K7GXagI.png

added to rotation

I still think it would be great if there were an option where you could specifically mark something you're giving away as a mystery, but then actually name it. Then once someone claimed the mystery gift it would let everyone else know what it actually was.

I still think it would be great if there were an option where you could specifically mark something you're giving away as a mystery, but then actually name it. Then once someone claimed the mystery gift it would let everyone else know what it actually was.

I have no idea why you are not working at Valve.

Actually, I think I do. High School Bullshit.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-69D4A07AFC934B99 - Taken by BigAT - Taken by darkchewie

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Mystery gaft -- MB-43E8E64164CDAC56 - Taken by Mr. Doop

Knurek

But how did you make it that far?

Am I old now?

I... I have no idea.
After a hundred or so deaths you start to handle how the ropes work.
And after another hundred you can even pull some sick maneuvers.
I have no idea how one can beat the game with a positive account balance or with no deaths or in 12 minutes.
It took me over 2 hours, 400+ deaths and $500,000 of debt to clear it.
Still loved every second of it

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-F54266EC737A00D3 - Taken by Se7enSword

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Gift -- MB-44BBDAE92F2B746D - Taken by Sendou

Sendou

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sendou:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sendou, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas -- MB-70C323CB83A6A91A - Taken by PunishedSnake Trivia Question: You can buy [BLANK] Bacon from the Two-Whales Diner. Fill in the blank!

More Life is Strange episode 2 trivia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom