• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Path of Exile is a old as dirt Diablo rip off, why is everyone so hype for it?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) jk gib key pls

qf89bCG.png

:(

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-69D4A07AFC934B99 - Taken by BigAT

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-4B1C5C8A0E7A6BF8 - Taken by dot

Ozium

How does PunishedSnake know when a mystery gift is from Ozium?

he doesn't..

the only one I gave away was an anonymous Gun Monkeys, clearly labeled, in order to ascertain the levels of hype and the doubt it creates in people's minds.

the experiment went off without a hitch.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-6CB31EB473AE13FF - Taken by arts&crafts

titch

Stop this madness!!!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (titch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Battlepaths -- MB-9F47FB97B789C362 - Taken by Sendou. 2 entrants total.
Secrets of Raetikon -- MB-3F75006649BC5083 - Taken by sensoft04. 3 entrants total.
Nihilumbra -- MB-5B27C8B6A84AA767 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
The Bridge -- MB-1A7DC316A1F823BE - Taken by Zeeman. 1 entrants total.
Biology Battle -- MB-20C9685222F87793 - Taken by FiveElementNinja. 1 entrants total.
Great Permutator -- MB-680EAB0339C11F57 - Taken by Accoun. 3 entrants total.
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-D9AF85B8FF1AB8BE - Taken by kurahador. 5 entrants total.
Cubot -- MB-C49C193255FFD7CC - Taken by drakaenae. 1 entrants total.
DieHard Dungeon -- MB-ECE0E03EED3DF67B - Taken by topyy. 3 entrants total.

t1427326407z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
did this happen - tell me gaiz

Where do you think Modbot got all these sweet mystery giveaways from?

Seriously though, yes the 4/5/6 pack was $1 in NZD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom