• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Guys, we are super close to getting our picture on the podium over at MetaGamerScore.com

You all better be signed up!

HT0IuVY.png

Not an auspicious beginning.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Double whammy would be if you click "forgotten my password" and it just spits your password back at you.
(Yes, there are still sites that do this. Sites you want nothing to do with.)

wow plaintext so #based i really trust these guys with my personal information

(i did sign up just to lend shackles my 110k xbox gamerscore to get steam gaf on the podium)

zkylon

zkylewd
lvl 0 booblicker just added me

do i have to keep the jshackles blockmaster thing active at all times? i thought it opened with windows / ran in the background etc

Dr.Acula

Banned
Bah, should have done a free-for-all.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

To The Moon -- MB-973C913A49FBBB94 - Taken by lukiluk. 1 entrants total.
System Shock 2 -- MB-D3BC066B0EE7B47E - Taken by adriano999. 1 entrants total.
Magicka -- MB-67F2C3B52F97D944 - Taken by 7Sins. 2 entrants total.

t1427344949z1.png

Haha, To the Moon and Magicka are never getting taken, are they ;)

Tizoc

Sorry folks.

I'll be a little more nice to you all cause love and shit.

----------------------------------------

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Wasteland 2 -- MB-0611DCFF4E8EFEC8 - Taken by Accoun. 55 entrants total.

t1cxE6r.gif
Pillars of Eternity: Kickstarter Hero Edition -- MB-88A13AC3379617D6 - Taken by Daedalos42. 72 entrants total.

t1427351611z1.png

Thanks for the giveaway mate! For future uses, make the entire ModBot reply in Quote tags since that is how we usually do it.

Salsa

ok so Life is Strange seems cool and I havent finished the first episode yet but holy shit do I wanna kick every character in the dick

*pop culture reference*

zkylon

zkylewd
i have a thing for the pathetic i guess but definitely one of the most relatable of the bunch

even tho like everyone in this game his personality amounts to the quizz answers of their favorite movies, bands and outdated catchfrases

Ozium

can someone explain this to me?

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl - You have 60 friends who play...
STALKER: Clear Sky - You have 16 friends who play...

I don't own call of pripyat so can't compare that

Shh... :3

You're welcome! I got two more keys to giveaway. I'll start them when the raffle in this thread comes to an end. I won't put "NOWINNERSDAILY".

megagivers only rule is a good one for this thread :)

Salsa

the writing is very iffy and gives a really "old french dudes trying to write teenage girls" impression

i told u

to be completely fair tho it's not necessarely unrealistic

it's probably how teenagers talk today, I just hate those dickheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom