• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
can someone explain this to me?

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl - You have 60 friends who play...
STALKER: Clear Sky - You have 16 friends who play...

I don't own call of pripyat so can't compare that

megagivers only rule is a good one for this thread :)
that's easy. People play the best one, duh :)

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl - You have 148 friends who play...
STALKER: Call of Pryptiat- You have 100 friends who play...
STALKER: Clear Sky - You have 60 friends who play...

Parsnip

Regarding RE5.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/21690/discussions/0/618457398958311553/#c618457398958519041

wbacon said:
We're almost ready for release :) Should have more information to share tomorrow morning, pacific time. Please stay tuned!

wbacon

I wonder if they are going to try to have a deal again, this time for the weekend.

Ground Zeroes just got an update on Steam. RIP Kojima's name?

Someone on steam community said that his name is still there.

zkylon

zkylewd
Chloe is fine so far

her uses of bidness and hella cash are fine with me

everyone else is terrible

YO AKIRA AND BATTLE ROYALE *gollum impression*

gollum impression was like

please kill me right now

to be completely fair tho it's not necessarely unrealistic

it's probably how teenagers talk today, I just hate those dickheads
ehh i dunno

i think some awkwardness in the dialogue, intentional or not, is fine since these are teenagers and teenagers are kind of dumbos but i dunno, even if teenagers talk like this, the way it's presented is pretty jarring, i don't like it.

and like identity is kind of a big deal in this game, so ppl trying to present themselves as a collection of things they like is kind of understandable but at the same time it's in most cases just replacing actual personality which is really lame when characters actually have relatable personalities outside of their "omg max is into anime just like me!!!!"

tho characters like chloe's dad are so fucking bad that i dunno if the devs would be that great at making a good number of characters likable/dislakable

also i change my vote, victoria is probably the best

little known fact about zkylon is he has a picture of David Cage above his mantle
exactly why i sleep in the nude

Sorry folks.

I'll be a little more nice to you all cause love and shit.
Woah, that is mighty nice if you. Thanks. To think I was hesitant of checking Gaf in bed and wanted to sleep straight away.
Good luck people.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=157498957&postcount=155

it's happening. condolences to those that got a key from the Magical Mystery Tour
Even crazier. Glad I didn't win in the last days.
-
I found a youtuber named kay who has a blind let's play of dark souls. Watched more than an hour. It was that interesting and genuine. Totally recommend.

Salsa

also i change my vote, victoria is probably the best

Victoria is straight up Ludmilla from Violetta

quien-sera-la-enemiga-de-violetta-en-violetta2-lara-fran-488004.jpg

don't act like you dont know her you argie

I have a niece

Ozium

speaking of david cage I tried playing Omikron the other day and things were going well until I started to fight...

it's like this janky ass tekken
(so bayonetta might like it)

maybe a controller is better for this game

anyone played The Nomad Soul and can comment on the fighting?

Turfster

speaking of david cage I tried playing Omikron the other day and things were going well until I started to fight...

No, the fighting sucks, period.
It was a very interesting game, but the fighting really killed the game for me.
Never did finish it at launch, and didn't rebuy recently because I remember how shit the fighting is.

Ozium

No, the fighting sucks, period.
It was a very interesting game, but the fighting really killed the game for me.
Never did finish it at launch, and didn't rebuy recently because I remember how shit the fighting is.

you can set the fighting to easy tho, but I worry because when I read a guide it was like "first of all go to the training room and fight until you are a master elite guardian, if you die you lose your stats so you will have to do it again if you reincarnate" and I was like hell NO

Deitus

I found a youtuber named kay who has a blind let's play of dark souls. Watched more than an hour. It was that interesting and genuine. Totally recommend.

Yes, Kay Plays Dark Souls is amazing. It's a great counter to the whole "Dark Souls is just hard and unfair" line of thinking. She starts out struggling to even grasp the controls, and before long she is kicking ass and taking names, purely by paying attention and learning from her mistakes. Does the whole thing without any outside help or internet assistance either.

She has since gone on to do Dark Souls 2 and Demon's Souls, and she'll probably do Bloodborne too. I still haven't finished watching her DS1 playthrough though, because I don't really have the time to watch someone play 40+ hours of a game.

damn man my pc just completely glopped up in the middle of an evolve match. screen turned black but the game was still running(i could tell cause the audio was still working) tried to quit the game through ctrl+alt+delete. but the screen stayed completely black :( had to press the power button. now everything is running pretty slow.

Sounds bad. If it keeps happening or gets worse, give TechSupportGAF a whirl. They'll probably be able to point you to a solution of some sort.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yes, Kay Plays Dark Souls is amazing. It's a great counter to the whole "Dark Souls is just hard and unfair" line of thinking. She starts out struggling to even grasp the controls, and before long she is kicking ass and taking names, purely by paying attention and learning from her mistakes. Does the whole thing without any outside help or internet assistance either.

She has since gone on to do Dark Souls 2 and Demon's Souls, and she'll probably do Bloodborne too. I still haven't finished watching her DS1 playthrough though, because I don't really have the time to watch someone play 40+ hours of a game.
i kinda want to watch her playthrough

i think i've watched more people beat dark souls than i have beaten it myself, but i just love seeing the little differences in every playthrough

there's always something new and unique for every person that plays it

oh yeah nice change of pace for you to then get home and watch fucking pervy anime you son of a bitch
you're hurting my feelings

DocSeuss

can someone explain this to me?

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl - You have 60 friends who play...
STALKER: Clear Sky - You have 16 friends who play...

I don't own call of pripyat so can't compare that

megagivers only rule is a good one for this thread :)

A lot of people have been told that Clear Sky is not that good, and rather than trying and discovering how great it is, they just take it at its word.

Tizoc

Holy shit at all those PoE giveaways...I think I'm gonna enter all of them, if I win from another giveaway, I'll just PM it back to the giver @_@

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

I really should play it, even if the combat is bad. It's the only Cage game that I haven't played, and I want to see just how creepy it is compared to Quantic Dream's later works.

I've seen the first two hours of it during a stream. There was already a short implied sex scene in the first 20 minutes of the game, with the girlfriend of the person the player was possessing, so I have high hopes for the David Cage creepiness factor.

The David Bowie song was pretty good though.

Since there is no more soulsing for me, I think I will watch her DS1 playthrough. I watched speedruns but tbh watching her clumsy start is more satisfying and fun. It has been so many years playing Demon's Souls maybe I'll watch that as well. Almost forgot huge chunks of it.
Man, it's past 6am but these posts make me stay awake tired in bed :p

Nabs

Since there is no more soulsing for me, I think I will watch her DS1 playthrough. I watched speedruns but tbh watching her clumsy start is more satisfying and fun. It has been so many years playing Demon's Souls maybe I'll watch that as well. Almost forgot huge chunks of it.

Definitely check it out. It starts out slow, but she turns pro in no time.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game -- MB-120B2DF58FA6EF51 - Taken by PetriP-TNT. 9 entrants total.

t1427359591z1.png

iosefe

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game -- MB-120B2DF58FA6EF51 - Taken by PetriP-TNT. 9 entrants total.

t1427359591z1.png

o.o

who can even enter this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom