• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DmAc2k6

Sorry if old, but:

The All Stars Bundle from BundleStars is out and for the next ~16 hours it's only two dollars.

• Tropico 4: Steam Edition
  • Deponia
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
  • System Shock 2
  • Magicka
  • Prime World: Defenders
  • Mount and Blade: Fire and Sword
  • To The Moon

Every single one of those games (except Prime World, I have no idea if it's good plus it's early access) is worth $1.99 on their OWN. Fantastic deal. They're all Steam keys, of course.
Nice. Thanks for the heads up.

Nooooooooooooooo I knew I should have avoided those fake poe giveaways.

A copy of Pickers and I can't get PoE!

Moral of the story is, there is no god.

AHA-Lambda

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=157498957&postcount=155

it's happening. condolences to those that got a key from the Magical Mystery Tour

- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

giphy.gif

damn man my pc just completely glopped up in the middle of an evolve match. screen turned black but the game was still running(i could tell cause the audio was still working) tried to quit the game through ctrl+alt+delete. but the screen stayed completely black :( had to press the power button. now everything is running pretty slow.

rtcn63

Today is going to go down as one of those days SteamGAF never chooses to speak of again. We thought were gods, that since we helped create the rules, we'd be the ones to benefit from them.

NOWINNERSDAILY and RAFFLE.

We shouldn't forget.

Sorry folks.

I'll be a little more nice to you all cause love and shit.

----------------------------------------

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Wasteland 2 -- MB-0611DCFF4E8EFEC8 - Taken by Accoun. 55 entrants total.

t1cxE6r.gif
Pillars of Eternity: Kickstarter Hero Edition -- MB-88A13AC3379617D6 - Taken by Daedalos42. 72 entrants total.

t1427351611z1.png

Ozium

Sorry folks.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif

t1cxE6r.gif
Pillars of Eternity: Kickstarter Hero Edition -- MB-88A13AC3379617D6 - Taken by Daedalos42. 72 entrants total.

t1427351611z1.png

#swagg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

baterism

Sorry folks.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif

t1cxE6r.gif

t1427351611z1.png

Dem. What day is today? SteamGAF is flooded with GA.

Guys, we are super close to getting our picture on the podium over at MetaGamerScore.com

You all better be signed up!
Where should I signed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom