• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dust -- MB-7D08327818B80EBD - Taken by DmAc2k6. 1 entrants total.
Lucas -- MB-09DFE141E79D3C69 - Taken by Lobogris. 5 entrants total.
AaAaAA!!! A Reckless Disregard for Gravity -- MB-8B31EC5A4154E346 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 2 entrants total.

t1427420431z1.png

I misspelled a name. Lucas =

Joining the giveaway fun.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Antichamber -- MB-C7D0B3EEE133E371 - Taken by Subject16. 1 entrants total.

t1427421091z1.png

Parsnip

I think I'm okay with the DkS2 upgrade price, but I still need to see some comparisons before I jump in. Remixed enemy positions is almost enough, they just need to give me that little extra push.

RS4-

ModBot said:
Instructions for RS4-:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (RS4-, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

gunpoint -- MB-4B4912BCF818A0BF - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.

t1427421271z1.png

For the few that don't have it yet!

zkylon

zkylewd
bloodbath kavkaz description said:
DISCLAIMER
The game does not have any racist implication and has no intention to offend anyone and is made purely for entertainment. The game is set in a parallel universe; all matches with real life are accidental.

omg

Okay then, both with ENB enabled.
If people can't see the difference, why bother with the DX11 version.

Doesn't DX11 offer performance improvements as well. I mean selling a dx9 and dx11 version seperately is still a ridiculous cash grab so it's kind of amoral but dx11 should perform better right?

Improved multiplayer + new enemy placements.

Doesn't DX11 offer performance improvements as well. I mean selling a dx9 and dx11 version seperately is still a ridiculous cash grab so it's kind of amoral but dx11 should perform better right?

I see. So they're offering some kind of other upgrades as well. I just found this info from the other thread. They're not charging the game full price for those who already own the DX9 version.
Seems reasonable enough for me, kinda.

Deitus

So I just watched Grand Budapest Hotel. Weird movie, but I kinda liked it. Not a lot of movies these days use miniatures in that way for practical effects.

Why did Sriracha Ramen have a map of Mexico on the side of her face though?

So I just watched Grand Budapest Hotel. Weird movie, but I kinda liked it. Not a lot of movies these days use miniatures in that way for practical effects.

Why did Sriracha Ramen have a map of Mexico on the side of her face though?

Because Wes Anderson
i am completely sure.

i am not good with bullet drop mechanics

By "bullet drop mechanics" do you mean "not denying the holocaust" you monster?

wilflare

wanted to get more POE codes :(
turns out Obsidian quietly took off the 3-pack, single-game and expansion from the list of add-ons T_T

Parsnip

$30 is too much for DkS2 again. That's about what I paid for it just last year! I may pick it up when it's $10 less.

$30 is kind of the best deal for upgrade since you get the excellent DLC as well. Season pass alone is $25, so the upgrade really only costs $5.

Season pass owners are the ones getting shafted.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Speevy, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Pillars of Eternity -- MB-7CEADFFF2EE6AFC5 - Taken by FloatingDivider. 44 entrants total.

t1427427091z1.png

Teeth

Why are people expecting any sort of meaningful graphical update for thDX11 version of dS2?

What game has ever had any sort of meaningful upgrade for DX11? It's always meaningless shit like softer shadows, tesselation, or higher precision lighting, not complete overhauls.

That fancy lighting from the preview builds is totally doable on DX9. I mean, it already exists in Majula and a couple of other areas in the game.

The DX11 upgrades will be mostly invisible. Maybe better ssao (which is already available in GeDoSaTo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom