• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

In I believe Love and War, Death claims that the Seventh Doctor prematurely killed his sixth incarnation in order to bring himself into being. (Forcing a regeneration)

Anyways, Ozium is never going to stop being salty. The universe wronged him.

Grief.exe

Not gonna say anything about believability of those pics but Destiny seems a perfect fit for PC being an MMO. Looks like easy extra money for Activision and it doesn't make any sense to withhold it since no one payed for console exclusivity.

Probably the opposite actually, as PC players have been playing true MMO's for years and Destiny is actually not an MMO.
Bungie and Activision were always careful to skirt the label.

Ozium

In I believe Love and War, Death claims that the Seventh Doctor prematurely killed his sixth incarnation in order to bring himself into being. (Forcing a regeneration)

Anyways, Ozium is never going to stop being salty. The universe wronged him.

1409981492750.gif

Jawmuncher

tumblr_inline_nk97czZNvJ1rraciq.gif

I should replay MGS4 sometime. The second half of the game is pretty bad tho.

Rather just play MGS1 again. I used to have a save just so I could replay the Gray Fox boss whenever I wanted. For as simple as it is, it's probably my favorite boss fight of all time.

Ozium

what's RoK

Medieval Rust where each server has a castle, if you kill the king you get the castle and can levy taxes upon peons. but then they can come and kill you and become King.

Also you can put a rock up your ass so you can escape from prison (other players can tie you up and loot all your shit, except for your rock ass)

Hinomura

lol @ Pillars of Eternity... I've played 9.6 hours in two days (well, in two nights since work+family ^___^)

It's sooo charming!

---

Anyaway I won't ask a refund for DOA5 because of Akira :( (yes, I I've preordered it just for Akira Yuki)

SEGA where's my Virtua Fighter on Steam :( aaaand Gaf don't link the Megadrive/Genesis port, please, don't be cruel :(

and where is Ryu Ga Gotoku / Yakuza :(

Ozium

what race/class are you guys?

I was a moon godlike druid who turned into a cat

but I think I'm going to start over as a wizard

Jawmuncher

Where's Phawx with the Visual Novel Maker review?

We talking POE? I went with warrior.
I always go with warrior. Because i'm boring.

yuraya

Rather just play MGS1 again. I used to have a save just so I could replay the Gray Fox boss whenever I wanted. For as simple as it is, it's probably my favorite boss fight of all time.

Fox fight got a bit crazy in that game. Not really a fan of it. Psycho Mantis and Sniper wolf fights on the other hand were excellent. MGS1 was so gud and so ahead of its time.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
ModBot said:
Instructions for Dongs Macabre:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dongs Macabre, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Spidermanep5.jpg

Mysterio -- MB-8615D328C030ACED - Taken by TheLight. 1 entrants total. - Taken by Pakkidis. 8 entrants total.

t1427503655z1.png

I'm 99.9% sure this isn't Pillars of Eternity.

ExoSoul

Banned
If you guys like tunnel vision games make sure to check out FOTONICA, see which of the last two visual options pleases you more
each has its own strength but personally the middle one helps with the platforming, the third is more "trippy", vector just sucks
and enjoy a hell of a game.

Not everything is praises: I wish the draw distance was a bit larger, even at the cost of slightly further away platforms but I think that would mess with the jumps.

Sendou

Pale Elf Cipher. Felt confident about my choice until I learned about the basic mechanic behind the class. I guess a ranger isn't the best choice when playing that class, huh? I'd almost like to start over but really don't want to.

Pale Elf Cipher. Felt confident about my choice until I learned about the basic mechanic behind the class. I guess a ranger isn't the best choice when playing that class, huh? I'd almost like to start over but really don't want to.

I made a wooid elf rogue as I want to be a sniper, hope it works

Really like how the devs openly name drop Rust and Chivalry as their influences. It is a very new Early Access game so it does look a bit clunky and it gets harder and harder to tell which EA game will improve over time, get polished and fulfill promises. That said it is new and EA so I am not gonna talk about that.

But about the trailer. Wow. Holy **** !
I saw some videos of DayZ and Rust creating very interesting (upsetting lol) scenes but this trailer delivers in spades!

• One player can become King of a Realm (which I assume is a Server-world) and set taxes
  • Guilds can be established
  • Other players can not only be killed in combat but captured and tortured & executed in various ways
Just check out the second trailer on Steam or this quick WebM only about the torture part.
Just be warned. There's some very heavy stuff there.
Hanging? Check. Beheading? Check. Stoning? Mothereffing Check.

These kind of games I feel are more interesting because of the possibility to create such weird and new scenarios. This time I found it especially interesting since the devs openly make it a big part of the game.

Curious to see how it develops further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom